What's new

[Sep 28, 2013] Kingdom Come: 9/28 @ The KN Arena/Marlboro Slaughterhouse! (Marlboro, NJ)

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
TOP 8 Returning:
Reo
Cdjr
DarthArma
Frantastic
Zphyox
Grr

Missing:
Rico
Chris G
Put the word out!

Insuperable

My mom tells me I'm pretty
In there with Josh360 and we're gonna be playing League. Is there anywhere I would be able to wire my laptop? ;_;

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
There are 27 confirms right now, let me know if you guys want me to push this. I think 35 is about the limit in the office. I can section off the side opposite the office possibly to add a few more setups, like 10 more people, meaning that area with the carpet below the upstairs office, but not that warehouse itself.

Also sign me up for the tournament itself. I spread the word at the Break a bit tonight so there might be more confirms soon.

Also, I just realized something, what if the top two players come out of a pool with the same record? Do you run a tie breaker to determine winners and losers in the top 8 bracket? I would just run a full bracket reset for all the top 8 as double elimination to get even more matches out of it and use the round robins purely as qualifiers for the tournament portion itself with random brackets and not seeding necessarily.

One final note, September 28th is the Prophet's birthday, I may ask his brother to stop by and see first hand, a glimpse of the results of his vision.

RapZiLLa54

Also, I just realized something, what if the top two players come out of a pool with the same record? Do you run a tie breaker to determine winners and losers in the top 8 bracket? I would just run a full bracket reset for all the top 8 as double elimination to get even more matches out of it and use the round robins purely as qualifiers for the tournament portion itself with random brackets and not seeding necessarily.
If people came out with the same record it would then defer to Head to Head. Since everyone plays everyone in their pool, if you have the same record, whoever won the match between you 2 goes to Winners, the other to losers.

RapZiLLa54

There are 27 confirms right now, let me know if you guys want me to push this. I think 35 is about the limit in the office. I can section off the side opposite the office possibly to add a few more setups, like 10 more people, meaning that area with the carpet below the upstairs office, but not that warehouse itself.
Drawing a blank to envisioning this...... lol But if you think we need that extra space lets be safe rather than sorry. Andrew and I will be there around 1 to help get everything ready.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Drawing a blank to envisioning this...... lol But if you think we need that extra space lets be safe rather than sorry. Andrew and I will be there around 1 to help get everything ready.
It's just that if I have to open up the other side I need to know asap. If we break 35 I'll do that, at the very least have a table and chairs set up or something so people can chill if the office is too crowded. Honestly, we can probably run this upstairs because the temp should be fine. Remember we won't have the space come January so we'll be confined to the office. We already took the arcade machines out, UMK3 is next to the vending machine now and the custom cab is going to YesterCades soon, however that space is now taken up by boxes that cannot be easily moved out. IMO, we should plan to use the upstairs. I'll definitely need help setting that up.

RapZiLLa54

It's just that if I have to open up the other side I need to know asap. If we break 35 I'll do that, at the very least have a table and chairs set up or something so people can chill if the office is too crowded. Honestly, we can probably run this upstairs because the temp should be fine. Remember we won't have the space come January so we'll be confined to the office. We already took the arcade machines out, UMK3 is next to the vending machine now and the custom cab is going to YesterCades soon, however that space is now taken up by boxes that cannot be easily moved out. IMO, we should plan to use the upstairs. I'll definitely need help setting that up.
Upstairs has windows that we can open right? If so yea lets move it upstairs while we still can.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I'd love to have Art and Tom Brady there, I invited Big E to come check it out and hang, drink, whatev. This event is going to be loaded.

RapZiLLa54

I'd love to have Art and Tom Brady there, I invited Big E to come check it out and hang, drink, whatev. This event is going to be loaded.
That be sweet, I'm still working on Rico to defend his title and Chris G.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2