What's new

[Sep 28, 2013] Kingdom Come: 9/28 @ The KN Arena/Marlboro Slaughterhouse! (Marlboro, NJ)

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments

Address: 2 Timber Lane Door 101 Marlboro, NJ - 07746

$10 Venue Fee
$10 Injustice Fee
$5 Mk9 Fee
  • Injustice:GAU will be played on 360/ Mk9 on Ps3.
  • 7 setups with Asus Monitors and External Speakers.
  • IGAU will be Round Robin style with the Top 2 records in each division advancing to Winners/Losers bracket.
  • Mk9 will be the standard Double Elimination.
  • Injustice Character Auction. 8 random select characters will be chosen, whose your money on! Prize is a modded 360 with over 100+ games!
  • TV dedicated to showcasing upcoming matches and results.
  • Streamed by Kombat Network, Doors open @ 4pm!
Timetable:
  • 6:00-7:00pm: Mortal Kombat 9 double elimination tournament (ps3) ($5 entry fee/winner takes all)
  • 7:00-8:00pm: Injustice single elimination character auction event (360) (prize is modded 360) (8 random characters auctioned to enter with a minimum bid of $5)
  • 8:00pm-1:00am: Injustice Round Robin Tournament (360) ($10 entry, pot split is 70/20/10)
Just like Infinite Crisis, @SwiftTomHanksand I will be running the brackets and not participating in the actual tournament to give you the best experience as possible!

Again huge shout outs to Kombat Network Shock and summoning for allowing this to happen!

Looking for a Max of 40 Kombatants! Confirm your spot below!

CrimsonShadow

RapZiLLa54

Confirmed Players
1. Reo
2. Cdjr
3. Kt Smith
4. Scoot Magee
5. Kabbage
6. Claude Von Stroke
7. Zyphox
8. Rolz420zx
9. 7L
10. BlackBryan
11. StevoSuprem0
12. Insuperable
13. MikeMetroid
14. Ray Riazy
15. Abbneto
16. Grr
17. DarthArma
18. KDZ
19. Frantastic
20. leogeo2
21. jonnitti
22. revolver
23. shock
24. chrispycreme
25. AC1984
26. ISF_AWG_Indecisive
27. Rico
28. Jatsey
29. MikeOxlong
30. Icy Black Deep

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
I might be able to swing this. I've always wanted to come check this place out.

Does anybody know where I can find current photos of the Marlboro Slaughterhouse?
I think I have a few on my phone or my almost never used twitter. Ill check and edit the post.

If anyone like yourself is coming from hella far out feel free to stay at my place for the weekend.

It was just brought to my attention that this event lands on the same night as when I have to coach 4 of my teammates in Atlantic City. Sorry guys, please no that I definitely want to continue going to these events. You guys did a great job at the last one. Unfortunately for me, REAL fighting comes first. Fighting games second.

RapZiLLa54

It was just brought to my attention that this event lands on the same night as when I have to coach 4 of my teammates in Atlantic City. Sorry guys, please no that I definitely want to continue going to these events. You guys did a great job at the last one. Unfortunately for me, REAL fighting comes first. Fighting games second.
No problem man, good luck and thanks for the heads up.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2