What's new

[Sep 15, 2015] The Return of the Atlanta Kombat Arena Weekly Tuesdays Live from... (Atlanta, GA)

So Yomi has finally started broadcasting again! YAY!.,.... but they have dumped the Tourny system. No comp, and no casting.. just people playing. I get that this is less work... but I was wondering if anyone knows if they plan to restart the regular weekly events with casters and everything?

Any ideas?
If you watch their Twitter @yomi_gaming I think it is, you'll see that they've been under construction and seemingly plan to start having tournaments again once it's done.

miti_mumway

Casual Lab Monster
Hi all. Me and my friend are South Carolina residents. Unfortunately I work the next two days so I can't make it to this. But I will most certainly come to ANYTHING you guys organize from here on out. Can't wait to meet all of you guys and get tips on my Kano!

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Hi all. Me and my friend are South Carolina residents. Unfortunately I work the next two days so I can't make it to this. But I will most certainly come to ANYTHING you guys organize from here on out. Can't wait to meet all of you guys and get tips on my Kano!
Where in sc