What's new

[Sep 15, 2015] The Return of the Atlanta Kombat Arena Weekly Tuesdays Live from... (Atlanta, GA)

Bad Genez

Green
So this is tomorrow? Do you enter at the door, or was there some sort of pre registration or something? I'm new to the area/offline community, not sure how this works lol

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
So this is tomorrow? Do you enter at the door, or was there some sort of pre registration or something? I'm new to the area/offline community, not sure how this works lol
Not to worry, I can answer your questions. :)

We have the AKA weekly every Tuesday, so yes, it's tomorrow for this week. You enter by paying at the door. The address is 643 Shelton Ave.

You'll see a building with the Yomi logo across the front, with a parking lot just across the street. Walk through the door, follow the yellow brick road, and bam, reception area. :)

JDE

Pick up & kill it & kill it & kill it!
I'm going to start going. I like live 1 hour 35 mins away from Atlanta in TN. If anyone know of any cheap hotels to stay, please let me know (this is for whenever I begin coming & don't feel like going home right away then leave the next day).

skrone

cold blooded
Its a three hour drive for me, but I have got to make it over there. Bham is practically a desert :-/ I just need to play mk and kI until my eyes bleed

Hoover, but there are a couple of players I meet up with around the city. message me if you want in. Believe it or not, there are at least a few people that play offline in this town.
Whutttttttttt? I live in Hoover also. Ain't this some shit!!! Of course I want in

Jolt

Uprise
Hoover, but there are a couple of players I meet up with around the city. message me if you want in. Believe it or not, there are at least a few people that play offline in this town.
Yo, I'm in Gadsden. Any information you can provide this way will be appreciated. I can't come too often, but I'd definitely like to get some offline matches some time

Embestone

Stoen
Hmm. I see the adress has changed, have you guys moved? Or are you still actually in the same club as before (643 Shelton)?

Tim Static

Adminerator
Hey sorry I didn't check TYM yesterday. No unfortunately we've been moving the team into their new home and the facility has been under construction the last week as we're approaching our opening. The tournament will be back in effect next week!
Cool, no problem. Just tag me the days of so we can properly spread the word the best we can :)

So Yomi has finally started broadcasting again! YAY!.,.... but they have dumped the Tourny system. No comp, and no casting.. just people playing. I get that this is less work... but I was wondering if anyone knows if they plan to restart the regular weekly events with casters and everything?

Any ideas?