What's new

Running - Would you like it to have a sound?

run with sound vs no sound

• run with sound would be cool

Votes: 31 64.6%
  • no sound it is better

Votes: 17 35.4%

• Total voters
do you think that NRS should have added sound to the run? i think a aggressive sound like umk3 would have been great... i think it would have make the game sound better more brutal and more classic but that is just me what do you guys think

i am wondering if they thought about doing this but for some reason that we do not know about it they didn't @colt

hahah we should ask for a sound buff ;) we can dream

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
I like it better without, the run sounds are why I can never play watch UMK3 with the sound on. Drives me nuts.

BlackBryan

B*tch Distributor
Yes, but solely so I dont have to pay as much attention to my stamina bar. A lot of how I play is via sound cues, and I think a decent number of people do the same. A grunt or any noise really would definitely help me set my internal "you have this much stamina" clock.

I like it better without, the run sounds are why I can never play watch UMK3 with the sound on. Drives me nuts.
you are right in umk3 you here that sound all day long but it wouldn't have been like that in this game because as you already know mkx is not a running marathon like umk3

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
you are right in umk3 you here that sound all day long but it wouldn't have been like that in this game because as you already know mkx is not a running marathon like umk3
Oh yeah of course, I just really don't like it. It doesn't help that all the run noises in UMK3 were horrendous either.