What's new

Guide - A-List Run Cancel Frame Data

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Put subzero to icy slide reversal or he won't believe you.
I just did it as well.

@EVB_VenDeTTa

All my frame data very, very close to correct. F3 SKRC is for sure at least +17 man, don't know what to say. Proof below.

Also, I don't care to do this for all his cancels...just believe me on the other ones please, lol

Last edited:
Why can't I watch your vid Dizzy? It said that it is a private video.
Anyway, I believe your frame data, just want to check it out

Asodimazze

https://twitter.com/AlfioZacco
Do you guys have any tips to jail using F24SKRC,114 more consistently? I can do it sometimes, but I'm not able to get it very often, looks like a tricky string.

I use the PS4 pad

Death

Noob
No

Do you guys have any tips to jail using F24SKRC,114 more consistently? I can do it sometimes, but I'm not able to get it very often, looks like a tricky string.

I use the PS4 pad
I noticed this to. Its tough getting the 1 to jail. I always seem to X-ray when I have full meter. The best way I can try and somewhat get it to jail is to kind of hold my fingers a bit more upright when I do it. Its tough to hit when you slide them.

EGP Awesomo

R.T.S.D

I use the PS4 pad
I usually just hold block slightly after Ive inputted b,f+4, once you see him just about to charge the kick do f,f that should make it more consistent with jailing when you get used to inputting it this way

rafaw

#YouSuck
I usually just hold block slightly after Ive inputted b,f+4, once you see him just about to charge the kick do f,f that should make it more consistent with jailing when you get used to inputting it this way
In my experience if you wait to see the charge you will not get the skrc on the first frames consistently, for me the best way to do it is to get the timing to input bf4,ff+block in one motion for every string.

Lets say we are going to do 113skrc f24, you input 113, then when 3 is about to hit you just input bf4,ff+block, f24... its more consistent this way.

RyuKazuya

Jesus is my Lord and Savior!
In my experience if you wait to see the charge you will not get the skrc on the first frames consistently, for me the best way to do it is to get the timing to input bf4,ff+block in one motion for every string.

Lets say we are going to do 113skrc f24, you input 113, then when 3 is about to hit you just input bf4,ff+block, f24... its more consistent this way.
So you input bf 4 right at the end of each move? I try to do the same way and it seems to help. It reminds me of laws DSSC in Tekken. ^^

rafaw

#YouSuck
So you input bf 4 right at the end of each move? I try to do the same way and it seems to help. It reminds me of laws DSSC in Tekken. ^^
Exacly, just input everything together at the end of each string/normal! 114 is a good way to see how every string has its own timing, 114 when the 4 is about to hit you input bf4,ff+block and it will come out really fast.

darklightjg1

Lost Street Fighter Player
Can you jail 3,3,3 SKRC -> 1,1,4 on Lao EX Spin and Cassie EX Flip? If so, can someone post footage? Maybe it's just too hard for me right now and I have a friend who says it's not possible on them. I can hit Lao out of EX spin but don't remember if I ever got it to be a true block string.

I did get 1,1,4 SKRC -> 1,1,4 though and that's 2 extra frames to work with according to the list.

Edit: Nevermind, I managed to do 3,3,3, SKRC -> 1,1,3... which is the same proof of concept and I have it recorded too.

Last edited:

GOOD DRAGON

Awesometacular
Updated in terms of frame data for cancels?
Well the only ones that seem very different is d4 cancel which seems to be plus 2 now or round about there. I am also not sure about 333 and f2 cancel frame data but the rest seem to be the same.

Scorp got nerfed... Johnny has a similar D4 and his F3 is better than Scorpion's.. If you're using him over Jax, he must be good! lol..
I realise I'm responding to a year old post, but anyway ... Scorpion (Hellfire) seems to have a far easier time getting guaranteed (can't poke out) pressure than Johnny. Overhead is essentially my only solution for low pokers after my SKRC whereas Scorpion can easily repeat the same string over again and trump their attempts to poke out.

According to the frames listed here I should be able to deal with crouching pokes, but it's weird how I don't manage to do it considering my run cancels are quick.