Rumor/Possible Spoilers: Mortal Kombat X Speculation General Discussion

Leak might be real?

• Totally!

• No, it's fake!

• Doubtful...

• I don't care.

Results are only viewable after voting.
>not calling him Papa Cage

EDIT: For real though, yeah, now that there's a side by side comparison, I'm guessing it's safe to say that Papa Cage is the guy alongside Raiden and Shinnok.

That would have to be five or so years after the events of MK 9. The leaked image has to be at least twenty years later consering he has that design in the comics and is looking for Cassie who is fully grown.

JLU51306

Bzzzt *Paging Doctor Fate*
UMK mentioned that he is receiving this info via anonymous source. So big-ass bag of salt should taken.

This is also why he acts unsure in the very next tweet, because he feels like he can trust his source, but in case he's wrong, than he mentions a "Rain is most likely in" kind of thing.

Mulder

King of Heroes
UMK mentioned that he is receiving this info via anonymous source. So big-ass bag of salt should taken.

This is also why he acts unsure in the very next tweet, because he feels like he can trust his source, but in case he's wrong, than he mentions a "Rain is most likely in" kind of thing.
His most recent tweet kinda suggests the opposite-
https://twitter.com/UMKUniverse/status/572984583316250625

Anonymous is just him protecting his source.

Not to mention after seeing them break down Cassie and her variations, we see that she only has Johnny's nut punch and a more traditional shadow kick that's part of a combo string. Only thing she gets from Sonya is an air grab and a tackle.

ruff321

Noob
I don't like how he responded to the guy who asked him about rain that Rain is "most likely will be" in the game. The question should've been a straight up yes or no question.

Also after some posts he said "Rain is making a comeback and has cool costumes and variations" which to me sound like he wants some attention.

After that, he said "and if he doesn't make it, then i should apologize haha". This dude is clearly talking out of his ass.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
Yeah, I'm saying, what if there are more than 24-26 characters. It could happen.
Oh, in that case the hope would be restored :). I remember Boon saying the playable roster will be in the numbers of the previous MK, so maybe it is the case, but after the gamefaqs leak, I'm not very optimistic. God, I hope you're right.

JLU51306

Bzzzt *Paging Doctor Fate*
I don't like how he responded to the guy who asked him about rain that Rain is "most likely will be" in the game. The question should've been a straight up yes or no question.

Also after some posts he said "Rain is making a comeback and has cool costumes and variations" which to me sound like he wants some attention.

After that, he said "and if he doesn't make it, then i should apologize haha". This dude is clearly talking out of his ass.
If you factor in that he's getting his info from an anonymous source, seems more reasonable.

Ppl getting hella salty about families being in the game, tbh I dnt see the issue because they are still different characters and will not play the same at all without a doubt. I mean SF has hella shotos (ryu, ken, sakura, dan, akuma, even gouken can be considered one in a way) yet they all play differently and ppl are fine with all those characters (if one of those is not a shoto, do not scorn me pls haha just making a point). I like the design of jax the most out of him, sonya, and cage but I would not mind having all three of them in the game. Let me list characters that aren't family related to anyone really:
Scorpion, Sub zero, reptile, kotal kahn, dvorah, quan chi, shinnok (definitely should be in), ferra/torr, erron black (I think will make the cast), kano, mileena and kitana (mileena is moreso a clone than a sister tbh), ermac, goro, raiden. Then we have the possibility of characters like (liu kang, fujin, Tanya, rain, and etc. that don't have a sibling within the game and we will get at least one guest character as well). So in reality, most of the cast is not even family and the family characters all look and I believe will be unique.