Leak might be real?

• Totally!

• No, it's fake!

• Doubtful...

• I don't care.

Results are only viewable after voting.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
I've updated the original post with a better version of the image. Kenshi definitely has some stubble. He looks pretty fucking awesome.

Weird, it looks like his sword is broken in several pieces... I wonder if that's something weird based on the model (i.e. clipping or something) or if that's a story element. Could be cool.

Wetdoba

All too easy...
Yo Kenshi's sword is broken into fragments kept floating together be telekinesis thats fucking badass. Nothing against Kenshi at all but I really hope this doesn't lead to the "leaked" list

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Hmmm I'm just speculating right here but isn't there a chance that he is the second boot? That clothe kind of fits the "layer" that's behind the second boot.

jamessmk

I am your god
As opposed to the other thread debating whether or not the Gamefaqs "leak" (aka characters that are obviously in) is legit or whether or not jamesmk is an attention seeking bullshit artist (hint: he is), I thought we could have a thread where people just predict the roster they think we'll get, DLC and all. With that said,

CONFIRMED:
1: Scorpion
2: Sub Zero
3: Kano
4: Raiden
5: Quan Chi
6: Kung Lao
7: Kitana
8: Reptile
9: Ermac
10: Mileena (LBSH)
11: Ferra/Torr
12: D'Vorah
13: Kotal Kahn
14: Cassie Cage
15: Takeda Takehashi
16: Kung Jin
17: Jacqui Briggs

SPECULATED
18: Jax
19: Sonya Blade
20: Johnny Cage
21: Kenshi
22: Shinnok
23: Liu Kang
24: Rain
25: Reiko*
26: Fujin*
27: Erron Black

No set sub boss: rotates between Shinnok, Mileena and Raiden
End Boss: Akuma Kang

PRE ORDER:
28: Goro

DLC:
29: Baraka (plays a big role in story mode with Mileena)
30: Smoke
31: Predator
32: Spawn
33: Havik
34: Bo Rai Cho*

*Unsure about, could easily be switched out. Everyone else I think is legit
LOL little boy wants attention now, my list is legit and this is some POS fantasy BS list created during a hot pocket famine, just get over it. The gamefaq leak, and my list are even formatted the same, why they copied it. Damn! don't cry! I am 100% accurate @Insuperable @REDRUM thanks for defending me, but I got little B-boy here.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
so with Kenshi being confirmed the list is pretty much complete, only one we havent seen proof of is Johnny Cage but did see him in the story trailer.
at least we know the roster a month prior to launch

BillStickers

Do not touch me again.
I feel like NRS went a little overboard on the steampunk look this time around. I liked the style for Harley and Joker in Injustice, but it's a bit overused now.