What's new

General/Other - Ronin Ronin General Discussion Thread

BoricuaHeat

PSN:KrocoCola
B12 0 on block, is a mid, reduced start up. 21 plus on block, re stands, also mid, B2 reduced start up, is an overhead.

Yup, Takeda's neutral game and pressure with Ronin is going to be absolutely devastating!

Last edited:
I must say that I'm kinda disapointed to find the Takeda thread being as elitist as this. You should not push back new Takeda players like this, when there might be so much potential in them.

But anyway, I'm trying Ronin again after a long time. I did play as him a bit before, but I didnt see the potential he had. Now with the patch, I hope to get to play him better and learn much more.

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
I must say that I'm kinda disapointed to find the Takeda thread being as elitist as this. You should not push back new Takeda players like this, when there might be so much potential in them.

But anyway, I'm trying Ronin again after a long time. I did play as him a bit before, but I didnt see the potential he had. Now with the patch, I hope to get to play him better and learn much more.
tier whore here just checking in to get the scoop on my new main
check in
http://testyourmight.com/threads/welcome-to-camp-takeda.55574/

Ex1l3d

Noob
Hey guys I'm trying to work out how to use this restand business. To try I just NJP, then 21 on the way down, followed by mini run into whatever. But it never combos, and in training room the bot can auto block. Is there something I'm missing?

StealthyMuffin

Earth's Mightiest Knucklehead
Hey guys I'm trying to work out how to use this restand business. To try I just NJP, then 21 on the way down, followed by mini run into whatever. But it never combos, and in training room the bot can auto block. Is there something I'm missing?
You can't link combos off the restand, but you can cancel it into specials.