What's new

Rico Suave Conquers Injustice at the Break Weekly #245

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
Everyone here has to learn how to eat that humble pie when its served to them at one point or another. @Frantastic23 comes from a very competitive scene where we talk shit until we get humbled up. @FOREVER KING you're godlike at this game and you know it, for now eat that humble pie with your bare hands and start serving some out next tournament.

Then you get to hit everyone with the "ROFL YOU GOT BOPPED, HOLDAT"

tis the nature of the beast

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
Everyone here has to learn how to eat that humble pie when its served to them at one point or another. @Frantastic23 comes from a very competitive scene where we talk shit until we get humbled up. @FOREVER KING you're godlike at this game and you know it, for now eat that humble pie with your bare hands and start serving some out next tournament.

Wisdom from below.:DOGE

The way I look at a declined runback is "If I was better than you, than I would have no problem running it back with you. Because I know I'm gonna win. But if I don't think I'm better than you, I'm gonna make you hold that L, because basically I got lucky in tournament and don't think I would be able to pull it off again in a runback of first to 5 or first to 10. So I'm just gonna make you hold that L."
100% correct

DrkLdr

Noob
Hey guys, I've been a lurker here for quite some time and I main Batman but I would just like to say that most of the tech that I've learned have been from foreverking and dartharma. Imho, they are the best batmen in the world or at least the most influential. I've been following the game since pre-release and have watched all sorts of players, from REO to NightmareSF to Nubcakes to PL and they have all been sick but the two I enjoy watching the most are FK and DA just because they bring out the most inspiring styles of the bat. I just want you guys to know, that despite the salt going on right now over WB8 and past comments, that the impact you guys have had on competitive gaming, in the scope of injustice, is very far reaching and guys like me have improved and adapted to the game just by watching you guys play. It is very much appreciated.

Unfortunately, my country doesn't really have a competitive scene and the lag is unbearable online (to the point where the only two moves i can successfully do is b23 and batarangs. Even then, they come out 2-3 seconds after inputting them lol.) so I'm content being a stream monster. Just wanted to let you guys know that we all appreciate your efforts to help the injustice community grow.

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
when you say somethings, the above is what occurs, i don't doubt any excuse you said, but at the same time i don't care for it. it was a joke that i agreed to do when it was brought up to me for the shits and giggles. even rico was in on it and he doesn't even care because it was a fun idea. but since it seems you cannot just "hold it" i accept your money match. if you wait for an east coast major i'll go up to $500 dollars for this ft10, at final round i may have to buy a plane ticket last minute if i can't drive down with 7L. so it depends how much i have on me at final round when everything is said and done. but dude please just stop with the excuses, i went down that road, i MADE a lot of excuses and i regret making them because it made complacent at trying to get better. instead of saying yeah i got bopped, am very good, its just i got bopped, i need to learn from this to get better. instead i said "man am flash of america and this should not have happened, but my stupid controller, and un patched consoles, and laggy this and that and stupid broken batman, blah blah blah. maybe, just maybe in a first to 2 you got out played twice, just maybe. it happens even to the best. so dude just hold it, go to scr, use it as fuel to BODY every single player there and prove it was a "fluke".
Sorry I've been busy alot lately, so I didn't get to respond to this. But now I will.

Thanks for at least responding to my callout and not being scared to money match and actually back up your tournament win. But anyways yeah I'm probably going to Final Round, we can probably do this money match at Final Round if you are going. I don't think I can do $500 because I'm a broke ass dude, but I can do $100 for sure or probably $200 or possibly even $250. Just let me know what's up if you are still interested bro, I think it would be hype!

7L

Heads up!
Sorry I've been busy alot lately, so I didn't get to respond to this. But now I will.

Thanks for at least responding to my callout and not being scared to money match and actually back up your tournament win. But anyways yeah I'm probably going to Final Round, we can probably do this money match at Final Round if you are going. I don't think I can do $500 because I'm a broke ass dude, but I can do $100 for sure or probably $200 or possibly even $250. Just let me know what's up if you are still interested bro, I think it would be hype!
Omg hype. Dibs on commentating!

Can we get a damn thread for this!?!? 200-250!

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.

i get paid the thursday am going down with brotha @7L so i could do the $100 money match, we should honestly try to get it on stream or something. maybe @AK Pig Of The Hut ?

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

Omg hype. Dibs on commentating!

Can we get a damn thread for this!?!? 200-250!
i get paid the thursday am going down with brotha @7L so i could do the $100 money match, we should honestly try to get it on stream or something. maybe @AK Pig Of The Hut ?
Make the thread @Emperor DMS

I'll stream it

Friday night late

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Yo who is this @FOREVER KING guy and why is he so angry?
I'm not angry, I'm just retaliating back to people talking shit about me :p but out of the people that were talking shit about me, only one of them is actually willing to back up the shit talk. The other one just wants to keep bashing me constantly nonstop, than when he gets called out he isn't willing to put his money where his mouth is.

What's the point of talking shit if you aren't willing to back it up? It just makes you look like some online random. It makes you look silly

That's like if I went around everywhere and going on all the stream chats saying "KDZ SUCKS, HIS SUPERMAN SUCKS, KDZ IS FREE, WASHED UP, ETC." And than you called me out like "Ok if you think I suck let's money match." And than I was like "Nah bro." I would look like a straight pussy lol

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.

Man I ate a huge humble pie at WB after all the pop offs? I'll be surprised if I pop off at FR.

Frantastic23

Best 3rd Strike Player on TYM.
I'm not angry, I'm just retaliating back to people talking shit about me :p but out of the people that were talking shit about me, only one of them is actually willing to back up the shit talk. The other one just wants to keep bashing me constantly nonstop, than when he gets called out he isn't willing to put his money where his mouth is.

What's the point of talking shit if you aren't willing to back it up? It just makes you look like some online random. It makes you look silly

That's like if I went around everywhere and going on all the stream chats saying "KDZ SUCKS, HIS SUPERMAN SUCKS, KDZ IS FREE, WASHED UP, ETC." And than you called me out like "Ok if you think I suck let's money match." And than I was like "Nah bro." I would look like a straight pussy lol

:DOGE