What's new

Rico Suave Conquers Injustice at the Break Weekly #245

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
I place top 8 at seven tournaments in a row, than I happen to have one bad tournament and everyone acts like it's some crazy epidemic. I sat down and got ready for tournament with 0 casuals and 0 practice on the Asus monitor, I literally walked into the venue and sat down and played my tournament matches. I wasn't even playing at 50% of my true skill when I was playing against @Zyphox and @Frantastic23 in tournament. I dropped a ridiculous amount of combos, anybody who knows who FOREVER KING is knows that when I was playing in tournament at WinterBrawl I wasn't playing anywhere near as good as I do regularly.

I would be willing to money match either one of you first to 10 for $100 bucks or more, and I'm also willing to money match ANY Batman that thinks they are better than me first to 10 for $100 or more.

Last weekend was a fluke and I was playing nowhere near my best. I decided to let it go because whatever I don't give a fuck, everyone has to lose eventually. You can't win em all. But if everyone wants to keep opening their mouth and constantly talking shit about it, than I will defend myself and say something back.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
I place top 8 at seven tournaments in a row, than I happen to have one bad tournament and everyone acts like it's some crazy epidemic. I sat down and got ready for tournament with 0 casuals and 0 practice on the Asus monitor, I literally walked into the venue and sat down and played my tournament matches. I wasn't even playing at 50% of my true skill when I was playing against @Zyphox and @Frantastic23 in tournament. I dropped a ridiculous amount of combos, anybody who knows who FOREVER KING is knows that when I was playing in tournament at WinterBrawl I wasn't playing anywhere near as good as I do regularly.

I would be willing to money match either one of you first to 10 for $100 bucks or more, and I'm also willing to money match ANY Batman that thinks they are better than me first to 10 for $100 or more.

Last weekend was a fluke and I was playing nowhere near my best. I decided to let it go because whatever I don't give a fuck, everyone has to lose eventually. You can't win em all. But if everyone wants to keep opening their mouth and constantly talking shit about it, than I will defend myself and say something back.
when you say somethings, the above is what occurs, i don't doubt any excuse you said, but at the same time i don't care for it. it was a joke that i agreed to do when it was brought up to me for the shits and giggles. even rico was in on it and he doesn't even care because it was a fun idea. but since it seems you cannot just "hold it" i accept your money match. if you wait for an east coast major i'll go up to $500 dollars for this ft10, at final round i may have to buy a plane ticket last minute if i can't drive down with 7L. so it depends how much i have on me at final round when everything is said and done. but dude please just stop with the excuses, i went down that road, i MADE a lot of excuses and i regret making them because it made complacent at trying to get better. instead of saying yeah i got bopped, am very good, its just i got bopped, i need to learn from this to get better. instead i said "man am flash of america and this should not have happened, but my stupid controller, and un patched consoles, and laggy this and that and stupid broken batman, blah blah blah. maybe, just maybe in a first to 2 you got out played twice, just maybe. it happens even to the best. so dude just hold it, go to scr, use it as fuel to BODY every single player there and prove it was a "fluke".

IIWade3II

Kuff Botal
when you say somethings, the above is what occurs, i don't doubt any excuse you said, but at the same time i don't care for it. it was a joke that i agreed to do when it was brought up to me for the shits and giggles. even rico was in on it and he doesn't even care because it was a fun idea. but since it seems you cannot just "hold it" i accept your money match. if you wait for an east coast major i'll go up to $500 dollars for this ft10, at final round i may have to buy a plane ticket last minute if i can't drive down with 7L. so it depends how much i have on me at final round when everything is said and done. but dude please just stop with the excuses, i went down that road, i MADE a lot of excuses and i regret making them because it made complacent at trying to get better. instead of saying yeah i got bopped, am very good, its just i got bopped, i need to learn from this to get better. instead i said "man am flash of america and this should not have happened, but my stupid controller, and un patched consoles, and laggy this and that and stupid broken batman, blah blah blah. maybe, just maybe in a first to 2 you got out played twice, just maybe. it happens even to the best. so dude just hold it, go to scr, use it as fuel to BODY every single player there and prove it was a "fluke".
Clearly u dont know Kings history. Hes gonna take that $500 free.

Frantastic23

Best 3rd Strike Player on TYM.

It's just taking shots at your ego to keep it in check yes you consistently placed top 8s for a while but you went on the whole forever top 8 so now you can hold that you didn't make top 16 and you probably play more injustice than @Zyphox or myself. Also you're making the excuse of not warming up and getting to the venue at 11:50? Me and @DarthArma got to the Venue at 12:10 just so I could sit down and play my first match so that should be conflicting. Also you played more matches than I did in losers and I literally played you just after you beat @Mr Aquaman so please tell me more about not warming up.

I've lost pretty bad at majors before (NEC is a prime example) I won a match. Played slayer right after and got bodied and then lost to mike metroid in losers and I couldn't make any excuses they outplayed me and I had to hold that but I never said I wasn't playing 100% or said that I placed better at another tournament than them I ate the loss and learned from it.

All in all I don't want to money match you because it won't mean anything to me win or lose but knowing you are itching to redeem your e-pride and self esteem makes it that much sweeter to say no. Just learn from this experience and move forward.

Have fun and good luck at SCR. Remember no one is ever guaranteed top 8. ;)

Posthuman

Where's TJ Combo?
It's just taking shots at your ego to keep it in check yes you consistently placed top 8s for a while but you went on the whole forever top 8 so now you can hold that you didn't make top 16 and you probably play more injustice than @Zyphox or myself. Also you're making the excuse of not warming up and getting to the venue at 11:50? Me and @DarthArma got to the Venue at 12:10 just so I could sit down and play my first match so that should be conflicting. Also you played more matches than I did in losers and I literally played you just after you beat @Mr Aquaman so please tell me more about not warming up.

I've lost pretty bad at majors before (NEC is a prime example) I won a match. Played slayer right after and got bodied and then lost to mike metroid in losers and I couldn't make any excuses they outplayed me and I had to hold that but I never said I wasn't playing 100% or said that I placed better at another tournament than them I ate the loss and learned from it.

All in all I don't want to money match you because it won't mean anything to me win or lose but knowing you are itching to redeem your e-pride and self esteem makes it that much sweeter to say no. Just learn from this experience and move forward.

He probably plays more ? Sounds like an excuse to me lol

EMPEROR_JUPITER

Your ego betrays you.

did shit just get real:DOGE?

ForeverKing

I don't care about the e-pride at all. I dont care about the win/loss in the tournament. I just heard you guys were all talking shit about me on the break stream the whole time. I didn't watch the stream, im just defending myself and saying if you really think your better than me, than you wouldn't mind running it back for money since I'm so free.

Come take this easy $100 lol

7L

Heads up!

shots firedddd

I don't care about the e-pride at all. I dont care about the win/loss in the tournament. I just heard you guys were all talking shit about me on the break stream the whole time. I didn't watch the stream, im just defending myself and saying if you really think your better than me, than you wouldn't mind running it back for money since I'm so free.

Come take this easy $100 lol
They are definitely scared. It's pretty funny. 10-0 @FOREVER KING easssssy

@IIWade3II

ForeverKing

... if youre gonna talk the talk...

No but seriously there is no reason you guys should not take the MM lol
The way I look at a declined runback is "If I was better than you, than I would have no problem running it back with you. Because I know I'm gonna win. But if I don't think I'm better than you, I'm gonna make you hold that L, because basically I got lucky in tournament and don't think I would be able to pull it off again in a runback of first to 5 or first to 10. So I'm just gonna make you hold that L."