What's new

RG Sonic Fox wins Injustice: Gods Among Us at CEO 2014!

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
Aquaman is the scumbag of this game. Since mlg everyone's been using him. And what are the three things they do? From the deep, trident rush and d1 trident rush. Him and black adam are the only two characters in the game I refuse to learn

Immortal Kombat

almost moderate success
I think the entire of TYM needs to tweet "ONE MORE PATCH!" back at him...

You know a character is truly hated when it gets complained about more than Batgirl winning a tourney.
I think the entire of TYM needs to tweet "ONE MORE PATCH!" back at him...

You know a character is truly hated when it gets complained about more than Batgirl winning a tourney.
Omfg no...dont even give tym fuel for the fire! One more patch always leads to one more patch. We had 6 patches and were still bitching

IMakeItL00kC00L

Do not provoke a god
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ChrisG was the only one worth watching. And pig is always a pleasure to watch as well. It seems like each top 8 is getting harder and harder to watch
Edit: and who doesn't love watching Gross

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
Grats @SonicFox5000 on another major win, you're amazing and super-entertaining to watch.

Grats @AK Pig Of The Hut on another top 8, all shall kneel

@deg222 don't listen to the Aquaman/trident rush haters, you gotta do what you gotta do to win. However, not letting the tournament-winning super play out was salty as fuck. People wanna get hype and see that shit, other communities watch our GFs.

jackempty0

Born on a Monday
If they'd just increase his recovery frames on Trident Rush, and maybe lower the chip damage and/or the amount of meter gained back it wouldn't be such a ridiculous move. It could still be a pain in the ass but it's long overdue for a nerf.
If they did that, people wouldn't think Theo was the best injustice player

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
I don't know what make of this tournament, Chris fucking G still making top 8s and even overcoming unknown matchups.

1. He's so godlike.
2. No one practices against Green Arrow.
3. People haven't really leveled up if a guy with just solid fundamentals and 20% combos can beat them.
If Chris G could learn to incorporate BGBs into his combos for extra damage, use interactable setups/resets and make better decisions when it comes to clash and meter used during clash, he would be a lot better. And that's kinda scary.

Deyrax

Skarlet who ?
Shit like Aquaman is why people are booing this game. No wonder it had such low entrance numbers. Batgirl is broken as well, but hell, I would take her winning rather than "spam 28% hit/15% block special" all day every day. Shoutouts to Chris G for actually sticking with his main instead of switching to braindead character who sucks everywhere outside of this "hype" game.

Error

DF2+R2
Aquaman is the scumbag of this game. Since mlg everyone's been using him. And what are the three things they do? From the deep, trident rush and d1 trident rush. Him and black adam are the only two characters in the game I refuse to learn
Stop pretending Black Adam wasn't nerfed to shit.

Shit like Aquaman is why people are booing this game. No wonder it had such low entrance numbers. Batgirl is broken as well, but hell, I would take her winning rather than "spam 28% hit/15% block special" all day every day. Shoutouts to Chris G for actually sticking with his main instead of switching to braindead character who sucks everywhere outside of this "hype" game.
It had low entrance because MLG was the week before and EVO is a little over a week later.

Deg had to counterpick to win. What's the problem? In my view he would be dumb if he didn't.

Sonic Fox is a master of adaption.

But Chris G wins the impressions. His skills are simply scary.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
I am disappointed in what I am reading here.

Come on, guys. This is a tournament. You don't let things like morality get in the way of your goal to win, because no-one else is gonna take it easy on you. I won't defend how ridiculous Aquaman is as a character, because, well...he is. But attacking Deg's personal character just for playing him? Seriously?! Get the fuck out with that!

Link to archive please.
The archive won't be available until the broadcast ends. I'll link it when the tournament ends.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
If that's true then @GGA 16 Bit should have like 5+ pocket characters for every bad MU that Catwoman has since he can't win with her without counterpicking...

Oh wait...
Just because one player manages to overcome bad MUs doesnt mean we should criticize those who can't. When there is money on the line it gives fuck all what anyone thinks of you, all that matters is whether you win or lose.

Injustice has a very dominant top 2 or 3 characters but they are not unbeatable, people either need to accept that or move on.