What's new

RG Sonic Fox wins Injustice: Gods Among Us at CEO 2014!

I'm not even gonna complain about Aquaman, because at this point EVERYONE should have a pocket Aquaman at this point. Takes 2 hours to pick up the character- that way you can just make any potential Aquaman counterpick into a 5-5.

Anyway, congrats to Sonic Fox for the win.

Error404

Noob
At the very least if you are gonna let fraud aqaumans beat you , counter pick him with flash or lanter and punish trident rush , they literaly have nothing left at that point .

I'm not even gonna complain about Aquaman, because at this point EVERYONE should have a pocket Aquaman at this point. Takes 2 hours to pick up the character- that way you can just make any potential Aquaman counterpick into a 5-5.

Anyway, congrats to Sonic Fox for the win.
^ He's right, you know. I had a pocket Aquaman before I stopped playing for certain match-ups (lol not really, just against Batcunt). Then again, this was before everyone started hating on Trident Rush. That seems to have been a recent thing 'cause of MLG (?).

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
Aquamans gonna rule evo. Then we go into a depression then we get a patch. And instead of teasing low tier buffs. We get toptier nerfs

RelentlessOhio

Divekick x 1000
If they'd just increase his recovery frames on Trident Rush, and maybe lower the chip damage and/or the amount of meter gained back it wouldn't be such a ridiculous move. It could still be a pain in the ass but it's long overdue for a nerf.

If they'd just increase his recovery frames on Trident Rush, and maybe lower the chip damage and/or the amount of meter gained back it wouldn't be such a ridiculous move. It could still be a pain in the ass but it's long overdue for a nerf.
This won't actually happen and it was a waste of time writting it since no patch is coming...but what the hell:
If I were king:
22% damage on hit, 12% on chip. Little to no meter build.
The thing with Aquaman is that I actually do think it can be kind of hard to open people up in high level play since his overhead is very reactable and you can fuzzy guard a lot of his mixup options. Most of his big damage comes from wiff punishing and dash or jump ins....so to an extent I actually think he needs the chip from rush and that the meterbuild is the big problem. That said...I find it indefensible that Aquaman should get to do as much damage with D1 trident rush as a full arrow combo....so it gets the nerf.

The result:
While before with 5 bars of meter Aquaman could do 12 trident rushes in a row for 180% chip;

With 5 bars he can now do 5 trident rushes in a row for 60% chip. Is there any Aquaman player out there who really thinks thats unreasonable?

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
If Deg would of went with Zatanna after he reset the brackets would of being super hype

but i think we seen the most scrubbiest, scumiest, ugliest GF ever haha

i know people complain about MMH and Zod, but atleast they entertaining to watch

what a Rush,,,, a Ma'fuckin Trident Rush!!!

and the GF winning Super pause SMH

in anyways congrats Sonic Fox