What's new

Rg|RM Sonic Fox Wins Injustice at Final Round 17

Rokay

hold that
Sonic got lucky with match-ups but he had those max damage combos down solid. Lots of players had great break-throughs and personal victories. Love seeing those. GGs. 16-bit played like a champ.

Amazing performance by all players. Sonic Fox was looking insane with Batgirl. We need to find an answer to that damn Cartwheel....holy crap.
There's already an answer to it, but nobody even bothers to use it.

In case you were wondering what i'm talking about, it's that you can input backdash while blocking cartwheel and hold the second back so you option select backdash if batgirl does high or low, and if she does overhead it option selects into block for a punish, but nobody ever uses it despite REO making a video about it (which he privatised).

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Also, I don't want to hear anything else about "NRS Players" and how we don't adapt, don't level up, only cry and don't get better, and can only use broken characters. 16 Bit placed Top 2 with Catwoman with nary an excuse and as fundamentally solid play as you'll see in this game.

So all of you guys who say these things can hold that too.

Love everyone :D Off to watch some more Final Round.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Batgirl makes the game look bad to educated outsiders. She was designed for players who have no idea how to play fighting games.

Congrats to Sonic Fox for winning and P2W for doing very well. Tom can blow me up all he wants, but my performance at SCR was his standard performance for the past year. I will still beat him with trash ass Sinestro.
You claimed Sinestro was top 10 before the hotfix. Now you claim he is trash tier. You have been astonishingly emo after SCR and you are begging for the Fool of the Week award with your recent antics.

Immortal

Blind justice....
Batgirl makes the game look bad to educated outsiders. She was designed for players who have no idea how to play fighting games.

You claimed Sinestro was top 10 before the hotfix. Now you claim he is trash tier. You have been astonishingly emo after SCR and you are begging for the Fool of the Week award with your recent antics.
Hypocrisy in this....is just astonishing.

Jim

Emperor of the Moon
Nice work little @SonicFox5000 , no small thing to win both games at one major!

@GGA 16 Bit , you looked awesome and calmer than Walter Sobchak the entire weekend no matter how bad the matches started.

@AK Harold another great showing for Flash! Play was super solid, I dream of one day being half as good as you.

@Emperor DMS great job with everything stream related you did this weekend. On mic, yelling at those on mic, everything :)

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3

lol go ahead, I am the most popular punching bag atm. Although you may have me beat since you have gone almost a year without knowing a Scorpion punish for your character.

There's already an answer to it, but nobody even bothers to use it.

In case you were wondering what i'm talking about, it's that you can input backdash while blocking cartwheel and hold the second back so you option select backdash if batgirl does high or low, and if she does overhead it option selects into block for a punish, but nobody ever uses it despite REO making a video about it (which he privatised).
Ok, what the hell is up with that? I remember I used to see tons of videos being posted like that where I couldn't actually watch them. What is up with people hoarding tech like this? If I found a way to blowup Aquaman's trident rush I'd sure as hell post a video for everyone.

You are the worst kind of troll dave. The one who mixes it up every once in a while. Myles Wright I could just set to ignore, but you....you actually post worthwhile stuff once in a blue moon.

AugustAPC

Not For Sale
Meh, I think Batgirl plays fine, but her damage is just way too high. There has to be a trade off for a vortex as powerful as she has. You could reduce her damage by 25% and she'd still be hitting 40+.