What's new

Revelations - $30,000+ [SAKO] SSF4:AE/MvC3/MK/BBCS1,2/AH3/TK6 Jun. 10 - 12 LA, CA.

DCP

Noob
Seems like I'll be going to this one for sure. Oh I don't care if there is no guaranteed money prize. It's not about the money at all. At least not for me.

Carefoot

http://youtube.com/nickcarefoot
I'm as serious as a gay guy playing a game of grab ass.

Julius Rage: "Top of the food chain, devourin everything. . .not attached to males, I don't run with the Nasty Homosexuals"

(Thats a real clan damnit!)
So you'd gobble my cock up assuming I tore it off first? Cool story bro.

Samsung Crunchy

Studying all of her moves
My only gripe is AH3 has $1,000 grand prize reward.

Regardless, I just signed up and will be participating in MK9 singles on Saturday. It's my first tournament so I'm pretty nervous.

DCP

Noob
My only gripe is AH3 has $1,000 grand prize reward.

Regardless, I just signed up and will be participating in MK9 singles on Saturday. It's my first tournament so I'm pretty nervous.
Same. I'm not nervous anymore though. Add me on PSN if you want so we can practice. That goes for anyone else who has a PS3 as well.

Ijust went to the site to register, but it said registration is closed. Is there still going to be on site registration the day of the tournament? If I miss out on this I'll kill myself lol.

R.E.L.

Noob
Ijust went to the site to register, but it said registration is closed. Is there still going to be on site registration the day of the tournament? If I miss out on this I'll kill myself lol.
I'm pretty sure there is registration at the door. Contact Tournament Legacy and ask them.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
wow so I just talked to my school... and apparently my check should have got here by now, but it hasn't...

I'm supposed to wait until Monday to get it, and if I don't, they will void it and resend it to me again. This is fucking lame...

If you don't see me at Revelations, now you know why... I'm gonna go cry now...

Samsung Crunchy

Studying all of her moves
wow so I just talked to my school... and apparently my check should have got here by now, but it hasn't...

I'm supposed to wait until Monday to get it, and if I don't, they will void it and resend it to me again. This is fucking lame...

If you don't see me at Revelations, now you know why... I'm gonna go cry now...
I think I can help you out this time Krayzie.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Just registered. Unfortunately, I couldn't stay today, I had to come back home.

I'm gonna catch up on some sleep, go to school, come back home for some practice and get ready for tomorrow.

MK9 GET HYPE!

Drove up from Huntington Beach early this morning, registered... and back to work in Irvine by 10am.

On time to work today, and excited to see all you guys out there tomorrow!!!

Good luck all!!!