What's new

Reveal is coming Thursday at 10am Eastern!!

trufenix

bye felicia
Can we just talk about wrong the twitter hunting mystery inc gang was and maybe ways we can mitigate disappointment in the future or is jumping to wild conclusions just how we roll?

Some of the clues were there. It's just Boon trolls so much, that it's hard to make sense of what the reveal is actually going to be.

trufenix

bye felicia
Some of the clues were there. It's just Boon trolls so much, that it's hard to make sense of what the reveal is actually going to be.
It's weird that you call him the troll when he's responding to ROUND THE CLOCK tweets about character confirms and begging for information he's repeatedly said he can't give.

It's weird that you call him the troll when he's responding to ROUND THE CLOCK tweets about character confirms and begging for information he's repeatedly said he can't give.
True, but he still responds with obscure answers nonetheless. Also your post sounds defensive... why?

trufenix

bye felicia
True, but he still responds with obscure answers nonetheless.
The question has already been answered before its asked. He can't reveal the cast. He can't say no, he can't say yes, he can only say maybe, and for some reason on the internet, maybe is an obscure confusing troll to people.

Also your post sounds defensive... why?
Ed's a stand up guy. He regularly interfaces with his insane aderall-infused trolly fanbase. Hows that make him a troll?

Ed's a stand up guy. He regularly interfaces with his insane aderall-infused trolly fanbase. Hows that make him a troll?
I think your taking my 'troll' comment as me trying to offend Boon... which is not the case at all. All I'm saying is he likes to tease his fans with cryptic posts.

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
*Quan Chi*

Well, I guess we were going to get him sooner or later... I was just hoping for Reptile or brand new character.

callMEcrazy

Alone is where to find me.
SUPERB !!

I have some complaints about how NRS has treated some of its characters over the years but thankfully Quan Chi is not one of them. Quan is just too good a character to be left out of a proper MK game. No other character could pull off that conniving role like he can. He is more important to the story than Baraka, Jade, Sheeva, Kabal, Stryker, Smoke, ... put together, not that I have anything against any of those characters.

I'm glad NRS knows his worth. I was impressed when Quan made the cut for MK9 with the rest of the cast coming from MK1-3, Kenshi being the only other exception. This time around I was expecting it, so I'm not surprised. But nevertheless I'm hype !!

I'm also very fond of Shang Tsung. I was a big fan of the deadly alliance not because of the alliance itself but because I liked both characters individually. The alliance just put them under the spotlight. So here's hoping for Shang Tsung to be the next reveal.