What's new

Question Reptile Q and A Thread

Haha! I was playing online and I kept reading this dude was going to d4 so I'd either b4 or crossup. Every Fucking time I crossed up he had time to whiff his d4 jump away from.my jip dive kick into a combo as I recovered from my jip whiff.................whaaaaaaaaaat
Fuck Sonya lol.
No joke my phone literally tried saying duck donuts lol.
Seriously though, i hate that she can d4 all she fucking wants, but when i try it, counterpoke or not I'm eating a dive kick lol

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Fuck Sonya lol.
Seriously though, i hate that she can d4 all she fucking wants, but when i try it, counterpoke or not I'm eating a dive kick lol
My phone replaces fuck with duck all the time. I DUCKING HATE IT! Not only can she d4 all she wants, but when she gets you to the corner, it's all free. :\

Fuck Sonya lol.
Haha I seriously LOL'ed! My phone does the same shit. I always get ducked...lol

My phone replaces fuck with duck all the time. I DUCKING HATE IT! Not only can she d4 all she wants, but when she gets you to the corner, it's all free. :\
Yeah it's fucking stupid lol. It makes me feel like a dude with one leg in a foot race.
Sure d4 me all day in the corner. I'll Terry and poke back..dive kick!
She knew i was gonna dash out? Hooray 50+ percent gone lol. I'm pretty sure in the corner i could get d4 kiss'd all day and be stuck lol

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Yeah it's fucking stupid lol. It makes me feel like a dude with one leg in a foot race.
Sure d4 me all day in the corner. I'll Terry and poke back..dive kick!
She knew i was gonna dash out? Hooray 50+ percent gone lol. I'm pretty sure in the corner i could get d4 kiss'd all day and be stuck lol
I don't know the frame advantage or anything, but I think on Reptile I was told that d4 MS in the corner is a block string infinite haha.

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
Since Reptile has gaaawwdawful normals, what I've been doing after landind a d4 is to go into a f2 mixup. Unlike all of his other normals which won't connect after a max range d4, f2 will hit since it's a forward advancing special. F2 is also 15 frames, so unless that stupid Sonya isn't respecting single thing and just EX Kartwheeling everything, it's pretty safe haha. For shits and giggles, I'll also occasionally use b1 after a hit d4 for the lawlz.

Thoughts?

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Since Reptile has gaaawwdawful normals, what I've been doing after landind a d4 is to go into a f2 mixup. Unlike all of his other normals which won't connect after a max range d4, f2 will hit since it's a forward advancing special. F2 is also 15 frames, so unless that stupid Sonya isn't respecting single thing and just EX Kartwheeling everything, it's pretty safe haha. For shits and giggles, I'll also occasionally use b1 after a hit d4 for the lawlz.

Thoughts?
I was just earlier today talking about how often I use this tactic. It's very good.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2