What's new

Question Reptile Q and A Thread

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
they can alter the timing to beat pretty much every option reptile has, at this point I just elbow dash through them...

god the lao reptile matchup is SO BAD.
You could punish the Tele consistently with 1 ffb, but you have to have Pig level reactions. I think its reptile's 3rd worst MU.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I found a few new interesting things while messing around in the lab with Reptile last night and I'm going to try put some into effect when I play tonight I will let you guys know how it goes. OH and for one of them, let's just say I might have found some use for Reptile's sweep.

I found a few new interesting things while messing around in the lab with Reptile last night and I'm going to try put some into effect when I play tonight I will let you guys know how it goes. OH and for one of them, let's just say I might have found some use for Reptile's sweep.
I remember the whole "it stuffs all down 4's"thing it had but i never see used or use lol. I how these new discoveries work out!

Lol i can never sweep on reaction to d4 like at all
Oh its not on reaction haha its a read usually.

Do you counterpoke with it? That would seem like the way that makes most since to me, but that would be harder agaisnt Sonya.
I do at times. A lot of ppl do d3 then d4 regardless of hit or block so ill do it after d3. But usually its like a read situation. Of someone is abusing it.

Sonya is harder. I swear ill be standing like half screen thinking its impossible for her d4 to reach then Bam!

Oh its not on reaction haha its a read usually.

I do at times. A lot of ppl do d3 then d4 regardless of hit or block so ill do it after d3. But usually its like a read situation. Of someone is abusing it.

Sonya is harder. I swear ill be standing like half screen thinking its impossible for her d4 to reach then Bam!
Sometimes i think i can d4 Sonya and then i lose half my life

Sometimes i think i can d4 Sonya and then i lose half my life
Haha! I was playing online and I kept reading this dude was going to d4 so I'd either b4 or crossup. Every Fucking time I crossed up he had time to whiff his d4 jump away from.my jip dive kick into a combo as I recovered from my jip whiff.................whaaaaaaaaaat

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Haha! I was playing online and I kept reading this dude was going to d4 so I'd either b4 or crossup. Every Fucking time I crossed up he had time to whiff his d4 jump away from.my jip dive kick into a combo as I recovered from my jip whiff.................whaaaaaaaaaat
das faq'd ap.