General/Other - Reptile Reptile Pre-Release General Discussions Thread

Are you hype for Reptile?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Temjiin

www.mkxframedata.com
Yeah man I'll definitely be back if they have MKX sessions. Didn't like Injustice at all tbh...

Also, are you sure playing Reptile is a wise move for you? Last time I remember, you got bodied harder than a QB sack from LT when I used my day 1 Kabal.
Quit Injustice about 40 seconds after downloading the demo, garbage.

And hopefully I'll win the zoning war against your pocket top tiers next time!

NKZero

Noob
Quit Injustice about 40 seconds after downloading the demo, garbage.

And hopefully I'll win the zoning war against your pocket top tiers next time!
lmao the only thing I enjoyed about Injustice was Sinestro and his pew pew bullets. Worked online like a charm but the game quickly became boring for me.

Haha this time we're on the same page bro...gotta give those other PND members hell.

NKZero

Noob
Yo dem shots fired!
Lol to be fair, he was kicking my ass when I was using Sub Zero so I picked a scummy counter-pick in Kabal. BUT, I didn't even know how to dash cancel haha.

You planing on using Reptile at all? Also not gonna lie, if Shang is in the game I might have to main him idk. There's infinite potential with him in this game considering the 3 variations thing...

Amplified$hotz

I like Tekken 8
I really hope that there's a speed variation. Reptile can't be normal speed. And wtf is his walk like sub-zeros Armageddon/ deception walk? What happened to his savage mk9 walk?

TylerLantern

POWER OF FEAR
I was really worried about being in character crisis for a while after the release of MKX if Reptile was not a playable character in the game. People seem to be hating on the trailer, but I feel this is an early version of Reptile and we will see MUCH more upon release. Right now I am super hype about this.

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
Lol to be fair, he was kicking my ass when I was using Sub Zero so I picked a scummy counter-pick in Kabal. BUT, I didn't even know how to dash cancel haha.

You planing on using Reptile at all? Also not gonna lie, if Shang is in the game I might have to main him idk. There's infinite potential with him in this game considering the 3 variations thing...
Yeah I will pick Reptile up. He seems like an easy transition from MK9.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
the acid spit might look slower cause the spit itself is bigger(hurtbox is bigger)... This go around reptile is spitting loogies

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
I went to IGN ready fap......disappointing
Am not too bad because it's only one variant
NRS better show me some more reptile on thursday

JDM

Noob
That slide into launch move looks like its gonna be my shit. Great move for footsies.

If it's special cancellable or fully comboable G fuckin G.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
What if Reptile gets a variation where he meter burns acid balls to shoot three across the screen like Zod? :0

Lo0py

Noob
the trailer is boring. Didn't like his normal stance. look kinda creepy. Normal stance for mk9 reptile was better. the trailer was very disappointing.
that's what i thought too!
I was really worried about being in character crisis for a while after the release of MKX if Reptile was not a playable character in the game. People seem to be hating on the trailer, but I feel this is an early version of Reptile and we will see MUCH more upon release. Right now I am super hype about this.
Hi tyler, loved your insane combo videos on MK9, will you be doing MKX ones?

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
Once Mileena is revelaed, this thread will just turn into crying ;)

Reptile looks really cool though. Every character in the game interests me

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Feel the same way about Shang.

I love the character and I reeeeeeaaaaally wanted to main him in MK9 but he was god damn impossible to use online due to the lag killing the strict timing on his combos.

Status
Not open for further replies.