What's new

Reptile hint?! & Kotal Kahn win pose!

Decay

King of the Bill
It blows my mind that mkx characters jump and dont ball roll in the air like mk9, instead they look like they are floating just like infuckstice. fuckin hate that shit.
I think it's better that not every character does a flip when they jump. Since this game will have different body types (like ferra / torr and goro) it wouldn't make sense to have everyone flip anymore, perhaps just the ninjas and more acrobatic types.

Haha. the jump video. i dont believe kotal took one step that whole fight. BTW, is there any footage of gameplay where players block yet?
I havnt seen any and its weird because i saw a couple of people recording matches through out the day.

As far as Ed Boon twitter character mentions go since MkX's first announcement trailer:

Top 3

-Reptile-
Mentioned: 20
Pics: 18

-Kitana-
Mentioned: 19
Pics: 18

-Ermac-
Mentioned: 13
Pics: 11

Reptile is currently in first with Kitana right behind. There is no doubt he'll be in the game. Him being the next would be awesome though even if I'd prefer seeing Mileena's new look first.
damn nice tracking im adding to OP

ColdSpine

"I wore those colors before you"
I think it's better that not every character does a flip when they jump. Since this game will have different body types (like ferra / torr and goro) it wouldn't make sense to have everyone flip anymore, perhaps just the ninjas and more acrobatic types.
you are right in a sense, but im saying this coz even subby and scorp dont flip when they jump which makes them look like sponge bags

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Slitting his own palm and raising it in the air and put it on the handle of the sword like that? that is some badassery right there.

mwelele zaza

Aioffe Belle
Took this from MKO because it seems any news we get of MKX is a blessing at this point

A Portuguese interview with senior producer HANS LO mentioned reptile as a comparison with scopion.

translated:
TechTudo: It wasn't only the story that changed. To this new game, you're introducing the character variation system, which everyone of them presenting 3 variations. What you guys expect from this?

Hans Lo: It's the same thing, we're searching for variety in terms of gameplay. If we just let things as they were, after some time people would start to say: "Oh, there's Scorpion! And there's Sub-Zero, he's just a blue variation of Scorpion. AND THERE'S REPTILE, he's just a green variation of Scorpion."

Link for the article: http://www.techtudo.com.br/noticias/noticia/2014/09/queremos-reescrever-historia-em-mortal-kombat-x-afirma-produtor.html

Its similar to the way raiden was mentioned and he was confirmed weeks later.
Also, Boons been tweeting alot of reptile pics and hes an OG

So get moist or dont! my balls are feeling pretty blue rn:DOGE

Oh and heres a vid of some new extreme highlevel gameplay :) and kotals win pose if you havnt seen it
Hi am using a mobile phone so I can't see the video can u please send me the video URL but edit it e.g you!tube.com/watch then I will just delete the "!" So that I can see the video thanks

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Here we go again

every video of Injustice before release people complained it looked to "MK9" AND GUESS WHAT? It played very different.

so let the "looks too much like Injustice" commence

someone put a vid of pre game off-cam footage of scrubs playing mk9 and see how it compares, cause looks like people can tell how a game plays just by non stop jump attacks

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
It blows my mind that mkx characters jump and dont ball roll in the air like mk9, instead they look like they are floating just like infuckstice. fuckin hate that shit.
You might wanna watch again!
look at Sub Zeros jump at 3 seconds in the video and at 17

Honestly bro from the looks of it I think it's going to be nothing but injustice with a run button and a block button...

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I come to this site/forum for news about MK & Injustice, but I try to look into threads for decent discussion.

I'm almost always disappointed.

This place is like 50% shit, the people here bitch and whine more than any forum i've ever been on before.

I'm okay with differing opinions, but when it's unwarranted, nonsensical, and actually idiotic, I can't really respect it.

And so much ungratefulness

Fuck most of this community.

Jumping to irrelevant conclusions off of an incredibly short, low quality, shaky cam, match between two noobs who did nothing but jump and people are in here throwing injustice-focused bitch fits and getting their panties in a bunch about the way the jumps look.

...About the way the jumps look.

Sickening.

/rant

I love that win pose, I was worried he was going to gut himself at the end though, the way he kneeled and pulled out that knife.

Son ov Timett

Bork, No Jin
you are right in a sense, but im saying this coz even subby and scorp dont flip when they jump which makes them look like sponge bags
Sub balled up in his jump animation eight different times in that video. We watching the same "high level" footage here?

Last edited: