What's new

Reptile hint?! & Kotal Kahn win pose!

Took this from MKO because it seems any news we get of MKX is a blessing at this point

A Portuguese interview with senior producer HANS LO mentioned reptile as a comparison with scopion.

translated:
TechTudo: It wasn't only the story that changed. To this new game, you're introducing the character variation system, which everyone of them presenting 3 variations. What you guys expect from this?

Hans Lo: It's the same thing, we're searching for variety in terms of gameplay. If we just let things as they were, after some time people would start to say: "Oh, there's Scorpion! And there's Sub-Zero, he's just a blue variation of Scorpion. AND THERE'S REPTILE, he's just a green variation of Scorpion."

Link for the article: http://www.techtudo.com.br/noticias/noticia/2014/09/queremos-reescrever-historia-em-mortal-kombat-x-afirma-produtor.html

Its similar to the way raiden was mentioned and he was confirmed weeks later.
Also, Boons been tweeting alot of reptile pics and hes an OG
As far as Ed Boon twitter character mentions go since MkX's first announcement trailer:

Top 3

-Reptile-
Mentioned: 20
Pics: 18

-Kitana-
Mentioned: 19

-Ermac-
Mentioned: 13
Pics: 11

Reptile is currently in first with Kitana right behind. There is no doubt he'll be in the game. Him being the next would be awesome though even if I'd prefer seeing Mileena's new look first.
So get moist or dont! my balls are feeling pretty blue rn:DOGE

Oh and heres a vid of some new extreme highlevel gameplay :) and kotals win pose if you havnt seen it

Last edited:

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
As far as Ed Boon twitter character mentions go since MkX's first announcement trailer:

Top 3

-Reptile-
Mentioned: 20

-Kitana-
Mentioned: 19

-Ermac-
Mentioned: 13
Pics: 11

Reptile is currently in first with Kitana right behind. There is no doubt he'll be in the game. Him being the next would be awesome though even if I'd prefer seeing Mileena's new look first.