What's new

General/Other - Reptile Reptile General Discussion

What do you think is the best variation to use?

• Total voters

Badfulgore

Beta Tester
Didn't know you could combo after Xray! The more I find out the more excited I'm getting with all this potential.
YEAH! In wall I am sure is posible make more and, with help first strike sure will are amazing =)
Now uploading 54% noxious wall (Really can up to 55% but, need are near and start fast, I have put the conventionally)

DominicanAddy94

I'm on PSN
Hey guys, I'm not sure if this combo is old or whatever but I found a pretty damaging midscreen combo with the Nimble variation that leads to a hard knockdown. Only one bar. Sorry for potato quality.

Badfulgore

Beta Tester
Thank you! I've been trying to maximize his bnb damage with this variation. Only one bar I think this could be a staple combo if we can land it consistently.
MID 1 Meter 38% biggest? No dear friend.
With one meter I dont know how is but, one meter give for more. I have one 38% Meterless

DominicanAddy94

I'm on PSN
MID 1 Meter 38% biggest? No dear friend.
With one meter I dont know how is but, one meter give for more. I have one 38% Meterless
Oh damn haha Well I'm just trying to throw more bnbs out there :p If that's the case that you can get more for less then I've got a lot of leveling up to do.

Badfulgore

Beta Tester
Oh damn haha Well I'm just trying to throw more bnbs out there :p If that's the case that you can get more for less then I've got a lot of leveling up to do.
Clear friend. His combos are much more effective in battle. I hope you find the best BnB damage that will help the whole community =)))
Thx much!

Badfulgore

Beta Tester
[Quote = "G4S Killin Natzees, post: 1687347, miembro: 3985"] Aquí está el mejor 1 bar nocivo que podía exprimir

Dash F412 ~ Codo, 21, F211 + 3 EX, F412 ~ Slide 36%, 37% con JIP.
La ventana es un poco pequeña, pero también lo era es todo lo demás que tiene [/ quote]
[Quote = "mamasau, post: 1685950, miembro: 34012"] lo siento, es mi culpa, j4 está actuando como un lanzador, puedo utilizar para iniciar.

sobre j4, ¿hay una ventana para deslizarse después F421 j4 xup?
[MEDIA = youtube] W8tlNmS2FHg [/ MEDIA] [/ quote]
Hombre agradable, es una buena idea

Landonio

n00b
So let me get this straight, and apologies if this has been posted/answered. Max meterless damage off of these starters would be:

-B2>F2, 1, 1+3
-B2 (corner)>2, 1>2, 1>F4, 1, 2>Slide
-F3>B4
-B3>4

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Also, what are the best/most efficient combos for stray Forceball connections and ground bounces off of NJP?

MK_GDROM

*Spit* No Charge
I noticed Reptile can have his Forceball stop anywhere for a bar of meter. Has anyone experimented with this and found any practical use for it?

learis1

Guardian Cadet
I noticed Reptile can have his Forceball stop anywhere for a bar of meter. Has anyone experimented with this and found any practical use for it?
Anything that uses a bar for something that is just a potential setup seems like a waste of a bar to me. Unless there was some gauranteed way to allow you to score a combo, I wouldn't use it. There's plenty of other gauranteed situations where bar would come in useful. But I'm not one to talk as I have not experimented with it. I just made my final judgment before I even used it lol.

Wam-Zlay

Reptile / Noob
I used it a few times, but it´s definitly not worth it. Most of the time the people just wait and block the forceball anyways. If they see that you stopped the forceball they just go backwards :p.

I think im gonna drop Reptile as main anyways ^^. I played him around 400-500 games and it seems like i won´t get used to him at all :/ . Maybe just need more practice idk

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
You can stop the slow ball on reaction to them trying to jump over it, but good players will hardly do that or they play Kung whatever and divekick over it so you're screwed either way.

If it would last at least double the time on the screen to allow you to get some mixups in, it would probably be worth it to spend a bar. Otherwise it's a waste.

Dwarfmp

Enthusiast
Was dicking around in the lab today with noxious... An xray cancel turns reppy fully invisible for a short time. Hella wasteful, but its another tool in the bag
I actually did this online while the guy was blocking, and he fell for it cause he released, and I won the round lol.

I was playing online last night against several Ermac players of varying skill, and I found it extremely difficult to punish him due to the lag. I realised that to compensate, you have to input your punish combo as the attack animation is coming to an end (with varying degrees of success due to fluctuations in connection), but even then it seemed like he could d3 me out of any punish (the range on his d3 is really far). What punish should I be using on his teleports, and how soon should I begin the input?