What's new

REO would like to know...

Which roster looks more impressive to you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
lol what 1 year old? You talking about Corky? SO yea, im talking to you, Senior Online Warrior. Show up at a tourney and prove it. Your keyboard skills are weak.
lmao tim ur awful. i played u online and ur fundamentals were so horrible it wasnt even funny

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
Tim doesn't play this game. Instead, he spends his time running tournaments for us. Of course, you wouldn't know about that so we don't expect you to have any respect for the man.
i dont have ANY respect for any1 who says shut the fuck up. irl that would have recieved a punch to the face

Sage Leviathan

I'm platinum mad!
I enjoy how he bashed Alex for his Noob Saibot :p
I especially loved that part.

That, and the overall egotism of his "my Cage is teh pwns" logic.

Im not doubting CURBs skill, im doubting his ability to back up his empty words.
Well, that and the fact that Cage = free shadow hugs from Noob Saibot.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Lol @ Curbo beating Tim at a game Tim not only doesn't even really play, but doesn't even touch when it comes to online.

Dark_Rob

Noob
Curbolicious stop acting like an asshat. You want to have an opinion, that's fine. You want to talk down to everyone like they are a piece of shit, that's not fine. Grow up dude, your pissing me off, and sometimes I don't always follow the banning rules exactly right when Im pissed off. Cut it out or roll the dice if you want to take your chances with me.

Gruntypants

THE MUFFINS ARE BEEFY
ur main is noob saibot dumbass. thats why i said that. anyways point is saying his cage is better than mine is so incorrect that if it was logical than jade would have to be number 1 character have 9-1 MU's.
My main is Cyrax.
My secondary is Raiden.
I am in the lab with Jax.

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
Which would never happen because you wouldnt show up to a tourney IRL to get exposed in the first place.

I love how we played yet i've never played this game online, ever. Grow up, kiddo.
so u dont own the account Tim Static? and apparently it was someone else....OK. im going to MLG columbus FYI
If that's true, with your shitty attitude towards people you would have been beat down a long time ago.
i dont give anyone a shitty attitude. people always start something and say something about online to hold it against me. all i said is theres no cage experts and u guys start flaming about how im online and would get blown up cuz i dont play offline or head to tournaments. people are so ignorant these days

Tim Static

Adminerator
so u dont own the account Tim Static? and apparently it was someone else....OK. im going to MLG columbus FYI

i dont give anyone a shitty attitude. people always start something and say something about online to hold it against me. all i said is theres no cage experts and u guys start flaming about how im online and would get blown up cuz i dont play offline or head to tournaments. people are so ignorant these days
LMAO you've never played a Tim_Static on PSN or Tim Static on XBL. Promise your TYM account on it.

And stop using the word ignorant like your not dripping with it.

Tolkeen

/wrists
Actually, what you said was....

ur right fuck dizzy lol. u seriously think that guy is an expert cage? no offence to him or anything ive seen WAY better cages and his johnny is in the early stages of learning nothing impressive ive seen yet.
Which is an upsetting statement, when we rate people in the MK community by their tournament success, and he's had more success using ONLY Cage than anyone else. Just because you said "no offense" doesn't mean it wasn't a dick thing to say, and no one is willing to side with you because you are an online warrior. There's nothing wrong with playing online, as long as you keep your critiques to people who play online. Since you don't compete in offline tournaments, you don't understand offline competition, therefore your statement is unfounded.

If Dizzy played you online, fine you can say you'd body him... you might even do that, but until you play him offline, you can't say shit about his game.

KH_Captain

Nightwolf wannabe
I think the top 4 VSM players are a bit better than top 4 Midwest. But I think the bottom 3 from Midwest are better than the bottom 3 VSM players. If you were to add DetroitBalln to Midwest they would take it, even if you added Riu48 to VSM. but as it stands VSM takes it. btw Curbo is awesome, but gives you no right to disrespect an MKlegend, gotta respect the STATIC.

Status
Not open for further replies.