What's new

REO would like to know...

Which roster looks more impressive to you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
Dude, it doesn't matter how many states you guys team up with. Go ahead and add west coast, UK, whatever. Even if you go ahead and make it VSM vs The World...

We will still win.
u can add everyone else but UK and AZ cuz dtroit would beat all of u and UK overall has better players.

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
Smoke is a piece of a shit character. No one in the midwest preaches that more than I do. However, Cage, Kabal, Kitana, and Raiden do well vs Smoke, and guess what? The midwest has experts for each of these characters.
u do not have an expert cage, raiden is horrible and reo has the best kabal and plays all of vsm with kabal. i do think that smoke is a shit character.

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
Fuck Dizzy I guess.
ur right fuck dizzy lol. u seriously think that guy is an expert cage? no offence to him or anything ive seen WAY better cages and his johnny is in the early stages of learning nothing impressive ive seen yet.

Tim Static

Adminerator
u can add everyone else but UK and AZ cuz dtroit would beat all of u and UK overall has better players.
So an entire region of the world may have better players than a small part of the NE United States?

I'd still take VSM, but that is absurd to say at this point...

Reactions: Jim

Gruntypants

THE MUFFINS ARE BEEFY
ur right fuck dizzy lol. u seriously think that guy is an expert cage? no offence to him or anything ive seen WAY better cages and his johnny is in the early stages of learning nothing impressive ive seen yet.
LOOOOOOL. Are you shitting me. It's one thing to talk down to the people you know, but talking shit about some guy who you don't even know (and also has a better cage)?

Get the fuck out.

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
LOOOOOOL. Are you shitting me. It's one thing to talk down to the people you know, but talking shit about some guy who you don't even know (and also has a better cage)?

Get the fuck out.
i saw him play theres nothing impressive hes done. his cage is nowhere near mine so dont u compare. grunty plz tell me wuts so great that this guy does?

Gruntypants

THE MUFFINS ARE BEEFY
i saw him play theres nothing impressive hes done. his cage is nowhere near mine so dont u compare. grunty plz tell me wuts so great that this guy does?
I don't speak for people I don't really know. But I do know that his cage is much better than yours. If you want to find out why, talk to him yourself.

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
I don't speak for people I don't really know. But I do know that his cage is much better than yours. If you want to find out why, talk to him yourself.
his cage is nowhere near my level. ive seen him play and hes awful. and if u dont know HOW CAN U SAY ANYTHING? u are pretty stupid for making that comment

Gruntypants

THE MUFFINS ARE BEEFY
his cage is nowhere near my level. ive seen him play and hes awful. and if u dont know HOW CAN U SAY ANYTHING? u are pretty stupid for making that comment
I meant I don't really know him in person since i've only met him once. But his cage will kick your ass any day buddy.

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
You're absolutely correct. Your Cage is at home on the couch; his is at tournaments giving 16bit a run for his money.
he gives ppl a run for their money i can actually beat them. just cuz he goes to tournaments doesnt mean anything. so wut ur saying is my lil bro can go to an mk tourny not know anything about the game go 0-2 and he gets more respect than i do? anyone who has seen his cage and played mine will say that mine is better. u guys seriously have to stop dogging online players. last time i checked didnt an only online player make top 16 at winter brawl? hes not even considered to be one of the best on xbox either.

Tim Static

Adminerator
he gives ppl a run for their money i can actually beat them. just cuz he goes to tournaments doesnt mean anything. so wut ur saying is my lil bro can go to an mk tourny not know anything about the game go 0-2 and he gets more respect than i do? anyone who has seen his cage and played mine will say that mine is better. u guys seriously have to stop dogging online players. last time i checked didnt an only online player make top 16 at winter brawl? hes not even considered to be one of the best on xbox either.
Are you serious? You are uber ignorant. Show up or shut the fuck up.

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
You're probably correct. I don't play Noob Saibot.
ur main is noob saibot dumbass. thats why i said that. anyways point is saying his cage is better than mine is so incorrect that if it was logical than jade would have to be number 1 character have 9-1 MU's.

Status
Not open for further replies.