What's new

Video/Tutorial - Raiden Raiden's New X-ray Attack as seen at EGX 2014

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
His first one was WAY better IMO. It was Displacer like. I doubt we will have different xrays per variation but this looks more Storm Lord esq. Maybe Ed Boon trolled us about not having different xray per variation?

His first one was WAY better IMO. It was Displacer like. I doubt we will have different xrays per variation but this looks more Storm Lord esq. Maybe Ed Boon trolled us about not having different xray per variation?
I don't think it'd be that. In the first few builds of MK 9, Papa Cage pretty much had Mileena's X-Ray except with a nut-punch. Maybe we'll see another character that can teleport have Raiden's old X-Ray as theirs? Except, without the lighting, of course.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Can he please also shout like he does during his torpedo move? It would add aggression to the whole thing. Even have his words echo within the clouds.

It is worlds better than the original but still needs something IMO.
I completely agree.

I for one think Raiden needs to speak insane gibberish when doing anything.

It's what gives him his power.

Also, does his talking VA do the yells? If so, wow.

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
I don't think it'd be that. In the first few builds of MK 9, Papa Cage pretty much had Mileena's X-Ray except with a nut-punch. Maybe we'll see another character that can teleport have Raiden's old X-Ray as theirs? Except, without the lighting, of course.
SMOKE.