What's new

Video/Tutorial - Raiden Raiden's New X-ray Attack as seen at EGX 2014

eNARV

Capital Punishment
As the Kombat Tether shared with us via their experiences from playing an early build of Mortal Kombat X up in the Canadian lands, Raiden's original X-ray attack (seen here) has received an update. It draws upon some inspiration from Shazam's Super Move attack in Injustice: Gods Among Us, but features twists that bring out Raiden's truest nature as a God of Thunder. It is unclear if this will be his final X-ray attack when the game releases in stores on April 14 of next year.

What do you guys think? Do you prefer his original X-ray or his updated one? Let us know in the comments below!

- thanks to eNARV for the post and for @Sindelia sharing it via status update.

- post edited by AK RM Blake

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

PizzaMasta

Hellblazer
Is it only me or its starting to get more Injustice feeling to it ? I don't like it.
I don't get that feeling personally, I simply think THIS is what a Thunder God would actually do to win a fight, compared to his previous one. The other fighters' X-Rays are also a very good indication of their "power level" and/or powers. Though I think it's fair to say a thunder god has powers akin to a superhero, maybe that's why this one feels out of place to you?

trufenix

bye felicia
I don't get that feeling personally, I simply think THIS is what a Thunder God would actually do to win a fight, compared to his previous one. The other fighters' X-Rays are also a very good indication of their "power level" and/or powers. Though I think it's fair to say a thunder god has powers akin to a superhero, maybe that's why this one feels out of place to you?
Yeah they should do a crossover where like raiden and superman go up against each other!

Wetdoba

All too easy...
People are seriously saying "this game looks more like injustice" because of one damn xray animation? People who have played it say its 95% MK 5% Injustice, but people still say its just a reskinned Injustice because of the ANIMATION in a single damn xray move? What the hell is wrong with you ungrateful bastards this xray is BADASS isnt that what matters?

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
People are seriously saying "this game looks more like injustice" because of one damn xray animation? People who have played it say its 95% MK 5% Injustice, but people still say its just a reskinned Injustice because of the ANIMATION in a single damn xray move? What the hell is wrong with you ungrateful bastards this xray is BADASS isnt that what matters?
nah. looks like it will play like a MK game. the only similarity i see is Raidens electric trap thing. reminds me of MMH.