What's new

Rage Quitting

Perdition

Your friendly neighborhood cynic
It sucks, but just back out as others said. I have seen this before quite a few times. Which is why I will back out of a game(depending on my mood) if someone takes longer than about 15 seconds to pick. I understand they may be taking a piss or something, but I just hate waiting at the select screen when I am trying to get some matches it.

If I have a good set going and the person takes most of the time to pick, I do not mind. I barely ever play ranked, as I prefer sets instead of a flukey one and done. When I lose, I immediately want a rematch. And when I win, I want someone to get the chance for a rematch. Hopefully we get best of 3 ranked option in MKX, but I doubt it. Unfortunately, Injustice will never see a quit penalty or gimmick

Quitalities will do nothing but increase the number of ways people will quit, like ending the game application, turning off the system, or signing out. If NRS wants to do this right, give the Quitality for every quit, regardless if it is a connection based quit. Why not? Its not a punishment really. Just a fun gimmick. Trust me, the idiots who quit when they are mad will do anything in their power to avoid giving you any kind of satisfaction, they will find a way around the Quitality, if there is a way around it.

ArsonX

Noob
Of course they will,a simple alt f4 might be a solution to it. I don't mind if you quit sometimes out of frustration,but if you do it purposely just to annoy or 'troll' someone is really unacceptable

snort

Noob
there should be a stat for rage quitting. that way when your looking for a challenge you can see how many rage quits that person has and you can stay away from that player.

Perdition

You know you messed their life up when they just dashboard. It gives a disconnect instead of a leave.
Hahah, true. But those are the types who deserve the Quitality shame more than the blatant quitters. It will eat them up even more if they know a dashboard or disconnect will still hit them with a quitality. With next Gens recording ability, it could stop a lot of those who would have quit if there were a way around it.

Perdition

there should be a stat for rage quitting. that way when your looking for a challenge you can see how many rage quits that person has and you can stay away from that player.
This is a GREAT idea. I hope NRS thought of this.

Quitality stat tracker FTW.

There is an issue that i feel i have to address. Ive never felt the need to talk about this but its getting really bad. Today i was in ranked and i came upon this guy,i know him from earilier. Solid batman player. So i almost beat him and screen freezes..rage quit. I bump into him 8 more times in ranked and each one ends with a...rage quit. A few hours later,i fought another guy who is a pretty solid DS (focuses more on zoning,knows how to zone with DS) . I beat him,rage quit. I beat him again,rage quit. But what strikes me is the manner it happened the next few times. He waited for the countdown to finish at the select screen,then purposely did nothing as i was beating him and quit just before the match ended...and he did it again. I could quit at the select screen if he does this,but im not sure if i want to do that. I think people like these need to be punished. I got nothing against someone who quits sometimes out of frustration,but i cant tolerate such pre planned pathetic quitting behaviour. What do you guys think about this? I think this is going too far,even exposing them doesnt help. Is there any way we could make the quitters stop such immature behaviour? This issue really needs to be resolved....somehow

Welcome to the glory that is ONLINE, get used to it. Even with Quitalties in MKX, it's still gonna happen and wont deter the scum

Just stay away from ranked, find some good players (with good connections), add them to your friends list and have some good games.

RyuKazuya

Jesus is my Lord and Savior!
I am not sure if quitality is gonna help here at all
if people dont care about youtube vids ecposing them they surley wont give a shit about a quitality they cannot see anyways.
So i think they should be banned form mk servers or at least get banned to a guitter server where they can quit on eayh other to know how it feels
Those bunch of ass holes making fighting games online a huge pain in the ass :/

ArsonX

Noob
if people dont care about youtube vids ecposing them they surley wont give a shit about a quitality they cannot see anyways.
So i think they should be banned form mk servers or at least get banned to a guitter server where they can quit on eayh other to
know how it feels

It won't solve it,some people do it to annoy others. They will find a way around a quitality

Perdition

So i think they should be banned form mk servers or at least get banned to a guitter server where they can quit on eayh other to know how it feels
I do not care if they quit if I get that Quitality. I just want the animation. Just to bring closure to the match instead of the awkward screen freeze and message.

ArsonX

Noob
Funny rage quit just for the record...lol
But yeah,these are annoying and definitely not funny when people keep quitting on me

ArsonX

Noob
both. im just a ragequit fanatic, i cant get enough of the culture. ragequits for everyone i say
As you wish,though there is nothing fun about quitting...you just annoy the other person. At first one isnt annoyed,but after 10 times it gets old.

RyuKazuya

Jesus is my Lord and Savior!
I do not care if they quit if I get that Quitality. I just want the animation. Just to bring closure to the match instead of the awkward screen freeze and message.
In general it is a cool thing but i d prefer something that pubishes people for being so selfish ass holes who are just unable to take a loss. Quitalities are cool as long as they give you a win imo.

E

Eldriken

I have a neat quick solution for you:

Don't play ranked.
Get matches against people from TYM.
Except Axel Redd, of course.
*plays and beats Axel Redd* "I'M GONNA SKIN YOUR WHOLE FUCKING FAMILY, MOTHERFUCKER!" *five minutes later* "PLAY ME AGAIN, YOU CHEATER. I AM A GREAT PLAYER!" *plays and wins again* "YOU FUCK! I WILL SLIT YOUR THROAT AND DRINK YOUR BLOOD. ROOOOOOAAAAARRRRR!"

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
*plays and beats Axel Redd* "I'M GONNA SKIN YOUR WHOLE FUCKING FAMILY, MOTHERFUCKER!" *five minutes later* "PLAY ME AGAIN, YOU CHEATER. I AM A GREAT PLAYER!" *plays and wins again* "YOU FUCK! I WILL SLIT YOUR THROAT AND DRINK YOUR BLOOD. ROOOOOOAAAAARRRRR!"
Good thing he's no more on this site.
Good riddance.

The Farmer

Gunslinger since pre ptch -Shout out 2 Youphs 2015
Question- Will you receive a Quitality from a lost connection? I am not a great player, but I never ever bail or rage quit on anyone. But in injustice it gave me like 30 some disconnects making it seem like I RQ'd 30 times.

NickDaGreek1983

Oh, my days !
This cannot be true... Is he really like this ?