What's new

Rage Quitting

i always rage quit when i see people use unblockable trait setup like batman's, 50 mixup starter combo like flash and batgirl, gl op projectile spam. these players have no skills at all. take away those advantages, they are just average players. lol so rage quit all u want people.

i always rage quit when i see people use unblockable trait setup like batman's, 50 mixup starter combo like flash and batgirl, gl op projectile spam. these players have no skills at all. take away those advantages, they are just average players. lol so rage quit all u want people.
So you come here and admit it like a fool and embarrass yourself. Good choice indeed;)

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
There is nothing illegal about posting public information accessible to anyone on the web. However, to avoid the inevitable shitstorm that will arise from such a post, I have deleted the post containing the personal informaiton of Incorruptable and his family.

to make things even sweeter, in mkx when a quitality has occurred from your opponent rage quitting a match, your character should just stand over their body, either laughing, taunting them, saying unique quotes related to the rage quit, that would be so cool, don't just let their head blow up, give the other character a chance to tease the rage quitters and say something like Ferra saying "you'll find practice in the main menu" or Kano saying "you mad brah" ... that would be way more satisfying ...
Cool idea ... Apart from they've already left the match so won't see that.

Crusty

Retired forever; don’t ask for games.
I meant no disrespect by posting that link. Few days back, I did a google search on the guy and it is the very first result by searching his exact username.

That being said, the guy himself is unbelievable sometimes, he has a youtube channel (under his real name) were he is just as arrogant as he sounds in message. Trying to submit his online score in IGAU on PS4 for the Guiness world records is the most unbelievably stupid thing I have seen to date.

If anything if I post such a msg in the future, I will redact some unnecessary information.

So you come here and admit it like a fool and embarrass yourself. Good choice indeed;)
no i admitted this so that there would be less batman, batgirl, flash, gl players online. if you dont believe me these chars just have advantageous unblockbale combos, 50 mixup lucky hit, or spam, then proof to me and others that you can win more by playing other chars. im sicking tired of seeing these chars online all the times. too easy to win makes these players actually suck? lol

Last edited:

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
no i admitted this so that there would be less batman, batgirl, flash, gl players online. if you dont believe me these chars just have advantageous unblockbale combos, 50 mixup lucky hit, or spam, then proof to me and others that you can win more by playing other chars. im sicking tired of seeing these chars online all the times. too easy to win makes these players actually suck? lol
Sorry, but those tools are part of the game. Other characters do have them too.
Besides, half of characters you named are relatively bad at what you complain about (Batman's 50/50, GL's fullscreen combat etc. - although I admit that online lagfest can make those look better than they are).