What's new

Ra Helios vs GGA Max ***Live Tonight 9.28.14 9pm est Twitch.tv/Streamofthehut*** Feline vs HGH

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
I have faith in @Ra Helios's ability to turn heads with his Catwoman. While he may not win (he might, however), hopefully he will change some peoples' opinion(s) on him about his skill.

I do know that @GGA Max is certainly a forced to be reckoned with from what I've seen of him play, so Ra will certainly have his work cut out for him. I can't wait to watch this tonight. It's got me hyped like it's a damn major. O_O
And it's been promoted like a damn Major

I'm confident Max will take this free and I'm excited to tune in and watch....but I hope Ra Helios understands that the deck is seriously stacked against him here. If Max bodies him he will get blown up for it, but *IF* he wins it will be written off (rightly so) as online shenanigans.

you may in fact be right. that MU is HORRIBLE.
Yea I mean what can she do once lex gets started with his toys? Also his trait just adds more to the struggle. I don't play either character but based off of what I've seen, bane can't hold a candle to lex against CW. I feel for the feline diva lol

cR Biohazard

Team Torr
I know this is one match but it was be really interesting to see future matches get built up like a WWE PPV with 4 undercard matches and 1 main event between some of the top names in Injustice. Not sure how this would get started, just thinking out loud that it would be something interesting to see with the right people involved

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I know this is one match but it was be really interesting to see future matches get built up like a WWE PPV with 4 undercard matches and 1 main event between some of the top names in Injustice. Not sure how this would get started, just thinking out loud that it would be something interesting to see with the right people involved
Yea I've considered it but wish there was a " stream mode " for inj or any other game

Lot of down time but yea id like to consider this