What's new

Ra Helios vs GGA Max ***Live Tonight 9.28.14 9pm est Twitch.tv/Streamofthehut*** Feline vs HGH

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
VS
Straight off his win vs @RM_Biohazard in a clan battle @Ra Helios (Demon) will face the man himself, known for his contributions to the Human Growth Hormone in sports, MMA and now FGC pits @GGA Max in a must see FT10 Unpunishable Cat dashing affair tonight at 9pm est Sunday September 28th 2014

Call all the felines out and get them to the stream where they can witness @Ra Helios (Ancient world god and son of Zeus) vs @GGA Max

UNDERCARD MATCH:
There will be an UnderCard Match but it will happen after @GGA Max vs @Ra Helios

Potential UnderCard Matches will be any GOTS members vs anyone

Questions:
Is this MU 7-3?
Is it 8-2?
Does anyone truly care?
Will Max be able to punish anything online against a proven Internet savy veteran?
Will Ra Helios learn the meaning of Strength?
Will @CrimsonShadow show up in the stream at all?

Time: 9pm est

Stream: Twitch.tv/Streamofthehut

@GGA 16 Bit
@Ecodus
@astronout
@D-Que Beats (needed to happen)
@Maxter
@EMPEROR_OF_OUTWORLD
@EMPEROR_JUPITER
@AK RM Blake
@EGP Wonder_Chef
@Blind_Ducky
@Hysteria
@TopTierHarley
@RunwayMafia
@GOTS Cyborg
@GOTS HeavyHandz
@RM xSTRANGERx

Last edited by a moderator:

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN
Logically, Max should stomp this shit 5-0 because he trains with the CW of the world. But in my experience, every CW plays differently, so I'll expect Helios to use setups and tech max not be used to. Should be very interesting to watch. Hopefully it's not laggy because if it is, that kind of ruins the point.

Logically, Max should stomp this shit 5-0 because he trains with the CW of the world. But in my experience, every CW plays differently, so I'll expect Helios to use setups and tech max not be used to. Should be very interesting to watch. Hopefully it's not laggy because if it is, that kind of ruins the point.
^he gets it

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN
In a related vein max hasn't unpunished a catdash for 50-60% since 2013, hopefully online doesn't make this impossible and cat dash + on block
That's something Max does more than any other Bane, and is a huge point in almost every matchup. Having a 60% whiff punish can really tip the game in someones favor lol. We will see how online goes I'm hoping it doesn't mess anything up

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
I'll be able to tune in.

Can we go ahead and admit that if Ra wins he will never go to a tournament to prove himself and will treat this like a free pass? "i beat top player before i need to prove notta."

Reactions: Kyu
E

Eldriken

I have faith in @Ra Helios's ability to turn heads with his Catwoman. While he may not win (he might, however), hopefully he will change some peoples' opinion(s) on him about his skill.

I do know that @GGA Max is certainly a forced to be reckoned with from what I've seen of him play, so Ra will certainly have his work cut out for him. I can't wait to watch this tonight. It's got me hyped like it's a damn major. O_O

KC H0oKsw0rds

iK A B A L
This will be very interesting. Ra Helios is very different from 16 bit. He uses high damage combos and is very setup heavy. If Max gets a couple good reads the game could be over. But if he doesn't know all the setups and tech roll every possible KD, Helios could be doin "big dammy" as well.