What's new

Tech - Summoner Quan Chi METERLESS 53% Corner Combo- Is this Fair?

Also, I'd love to see this done in a real match at high level.:DOGE
To be fair i dont think this is impossible to do , ive done this against plenty of high level eu players and honestly its fun as fuck when they notice that i just took half of there life bar without spending a bar :DOGE

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
To be fair i dont think this is impossible to do , ive done this against plenty of high level eu players and honestly its fun as fuck when they notice that i just took half of there life bar without spending a bar :DOGE
Footage?

Nuovo_Cabjoy

G O R O B O Y S
Yeah lets be real it's pretty easy to land in a match. Any bnb into bat summon, st4, free 5050 into this damage. I love Quan, I love his damage but I think he could use some increased scaling on bat attacks.

Bar_Bar13

Friendly Neighborhood Spectre
Why are people calling me a scrub? Are we seriously thinking this is not broken or not practical in a match?

Solignac

Noob
Why are people calling me a scrub? Are we seriously thinking this is not broken or not practical in a match?
People are calling you a scrub because they're tired of these summoner threads. They all turn out the same way. Nerf quan, he needs it, 6 frames, etc.
I love you, but we get it. He does too much damage, OP mixups, we got it.

Rude

You really think this is tough to do in a match? Trolling or downplaying?

This is ridiculous and I say this as a Quan secondary. Don't embarrass the quan community by trying to defend this please. I think Quan should have ridiculous offense but man... some of this stuff is seriously broken

I'm trolling because I'm straight up sick of 99 Nerf Quan threads.

At least that part. I was serious about how easy it is for Kotal to take nearly half life with a bar and max Sun levels or totem. Totem being safe if canceled off 114.

Rude

It seems to me this is possible because of the auto block removal after Skull that happened in the last patch.

If they returned skulls and Bat Spark to the way they were pre patch, a lot of these combos wouldn't be possible.

Which they should do.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
I'm trolling because I'm straight up sick of 99 Nerf Quan threads.

At least that part. I was serious about how easy it is for Kotal to take nearly half life with a bar and max Sun levels or totem. Totem being safe if canceled off 114.
But Kotal has to open you up with an 18 mid in footsies compared to a 50-50 while already under zoning pressure.

Rude

But Kotal has to open you up with an 18 mid in footsies compared to a 50-50 while already under zoning pressure.
True, but it's not like he doesn't have good range on stuff like b1, f2, f1, etc.

Parry can get through zoning fine and 18 frames isn't slow at all. Not all zoning, but it's not a bad option in most cases. (Not counting something like HQT)

Really, all Kotal needs is to punish spin, or slide, or a reptile dash, or anything particularly unsafe for a pretty sizeable combo. It's not the hardest thing in the world.

haketh

Noob
It seems to me this is possible because of the auto block removal after Skull that happened in the last patch.

If they returned skulls and Bat Spark to the way they were pre patch, a lot of these combos wouldn't be possible.

Which they should do.
Hell no these are cool as fuck

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
True, but it's not like he doesn't have good range on stuff like b1, f2, f1, etc.

Parry can get through zoning fine and 18 frames isn't slow at all. Not all zoning, but it's not a bad option in most cases. (Not counting something like HQT)

Really, all Kotal needs is to punish spin, or slide, or a reptile dash, or anything particularly unsafe for a pretty sizeable combo. It's not the hardest thing in the world.
Those punishes subtract 3-4% off of his regular damage and that's still 10% less than Quan's.

My point is that you have to play footsies in order to actually land the damage, and the character is designed for it. It's a bad comparison for someone desgined to be the best zoner who happened to end up with 50 50s for over half your life when others were meant to have more technical and skillful ways of acquiring even less damage which is still considered tons.