What's new

PS4 players, how alive is the online community?

I recently got a PS4 and read that Injustice is going to be free via PS Plus in December. I'm wondering if the online community is "alive" enough for me to it to be worth getting a stick for (which is going to be about $200).

TL;DR: How alive is the online Injustice community on PS4?

It's pretty dead. I wouldn't buy a stick for just this game, at least not for the PS4 version.
I'd also be getting a stick for Guilty Gear Xrd which comes out in December.
its not popping. Ranked is filled with noobs and j3 deathstrokes. But there is a handful of us who still play. And there's some pretty good players in the lobbies.
It's pretty disappointing that Injustice on PS4 isn't more alive. I really love this game. I guess I can't complain since I'm getting the game for free.

Splash

The Lame Stuff
It's 70% scrubs and 30% good players. I haven't played ranked matches yet so I don't know the deal with it.

MCPeePants

Bout it
Count me in as a scrub. I've only played on the Vita, but I'm definitely looking forward to the PS+ shit.

Would love to game it out though. Growing pains and all.

The_REAL_xVAPORx

smoke reset bot
im sure there will be a considerable spike in PS4 players once December comes. is there any improvement in netcode over the PS3 version? i might mess around with it for a while

The_Furax

I accept nothing. Nothing is inevitable.
There are still pretty good players online. Lots of scrubs are there too unfortunately, but I still can have much fun playing that. I definitely wish it could have more players in the lobbies.
Injustice on PS4 is getting dead more and more every day.

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
Here's the breakdown in a nutshell.

Do not bother playing ranked on ps4. It's dead and nothing compared to ranked on ps3 and 360

Alike the other two systems, they're a lot of players who don't know what they're doing but that's bound to happen with online play.

There are a decent amount of people who are pretty good. There's a lot of variety of these ones with the characters they play. I'm pretty sure the only character in the game I haven't seen anyone play at a high level on ps4 is lex.

For the most part I haven't run into many people who should be on a low sodium diet because they're super salty. I can only think of two of those off the top of my head, where as i can name 10+ off the top of my head for ps3 and 360.

I can give you a list of psn players who are good on ps4

Me (RM_NoBrows)
KHAOTIC_SPLASH
Bdizzle2700
Irikeitruff
Kid _ ski
Limbodawg
Maxintensity25
AnbuSasukePro
NRF_madog32
Unclebennysrice
IKid_so_sick
D-TECH
Gametim6193
Devillman118
Heartless433
Heeyege0rge
Freshprince2

There's more, but I can't think of them ATM due to me being at work.

The_Furax

Do not bother playing ranked on ps4. It's dead and nothing compared to ranked on ps3 and 360

Alike the other two systems, they're a lot of players who don't know what they're doing but that's bound to happen with online play.

There are a decent amount of people who are pretty good. There's a lot of variety of these ones with the characters they play. I'm pretty sure the only character in the game I haven't seen anyone play at a high level on ps4 is lex.

For the most part I haven't run into many people who should be on a low sodium diet because they're super salty. I can only think of two of those off the top of my head, where as i can name 10+ off the top of my head for ps3 and 360.

Me (RM_NoBrows)
KHAOTIC_SPLASH
Bdizzle2700
Irikeitruff
Kid _ ski
Limbodawg
Maxintensity25
AnbuSasukePro
NRF_madog32
Unclebennysrice
IKid_so_sick
D-TECH
Gametim6193
Devillman118
Heartless433
Heeyege0rge
Freshprince2

Nice list!

Just bringing out some other players who also deserve some nomination on PS4.

Compbros
Blackout69
Doctor-Stabs
Chemical-venom
Alexasis
Anti-Scrub
Niredina
cmurda317
CyberneticDanBR
ANBU_Goku111678
Vak Phoenix

Maybe it can be missing someone but these are some I had really fun matches so far including some of those who Brows previously mentioned.

Last edited:

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
Nice list!

Just bringing out some other players who also deserve some nomination on PS4.

Compbros
Blackout69
Doctor-Stabs
Ruthless-Zod
TheMain-Man-Lobo
Chemical-venom
Alexasis
Anti-Scrub
Niredina
cmurda317
CyberneticDanBR
ANBU_Goku111678
Vak Phoenix

Maybe it can be missing someone but these are some I had really fun matches so far including some of those who Brows previously mentioned.
EDIT THAT POST NOW AND REMOVE RUTHLESS ZOD AND THE MAIN MAN LOBO. They're the saltiest mofos ever. They aren't bad but they're not that good. And if you beat them they rage on you

The_Furax

EDIT THAT POST NOW AND REMOVE RUTHLESS ZOD AND THE MAIN MAN LOBO. They're the saltiest mofos ever. They aren't bad but they're not that good. And if you beat them they rage on you
very lol!
I have to agree with you. The main man lobo mainly. Ruthless Zod didnt rage on me YET. I beat him a bunch of times, but...you know man! I consider editing the post for you -
the best online grundy!

EVB_VenDeTTa

Still Glad You Were Born?!

Me (RM_NoBrows)
KHAOTIC_SPLASH
Bdizzle2700
Irikeitruff
Kid _ ski
Limbodawg
Maxintensity25
AnbuSasukePro
NRF_madog32
Unclebennysrice
IKid_so_sick
D-TECH
Gametim6193
Devillman118
Heartless433
Heeyege0rge
Freshprince2

oNe87_VenDeTTa is heartless433.
It's now my main account for fighting games.
I also appreciate the count man.

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
very lol!
I have to agree with you. The main man lobo mainly. Ruthless Zod didnt rage on me YET. I beat him a bunch of times, but...you know man! I consider editing the post for you -
the best online grundy!
Lol you didn't actually have to. That's just my input on those two. And I think ruthless zod got salty with me cuz his brother always talked shit on me. So I'm obviously gonna say something back. I've played him in like 2 sets before I found out they were brothers. The set we played when I found out, he kept talking shit after every match he won. I beat him in the final set I think 10-7. I got on the mic and said "now I wanna hear you talk your shit". Then I got a short story from him on how bad I am. And "best ps4 online grundy". Billy Dha kids grundy is better than mine :rolleyes:

The_Furax

Lol you didn't actually have to. That's just my input on those two. And I think ruthless zod got salty with me cuz his brother always talked shit on me. So I'm obviously gonna say something back. I've played him in like 2 sets before I found out they were brothers. The set we played when I found out, he kept talking shit after every match he won. I beat him in the final set I think 10-7. I got on the mic and said "now I wanna hear you talk your shit". Then I got a short story from him on how bad I am. And "best ps4 online grundy". Billy Dha kids grundy is better than mine :rolleyes:
Lol. The main man lobo and Ruthless-zod are brothers?? Lol, didnt know that. I always found something weird on that because both play lobo and zod almost equally.
The main man lobo talks shit all the time when playing, specially when I beat his Zod with frost...he thinks the matchup is not possible for her at all and keeps spitting out shit on her. lol

Is Billy Dha kids on PS4 too?

GuerillaTactix

#bufftakeda
Hey I'm pretty new to TYM but I play on PS4 all the time. IGAU is the first fighting game I've tried to take seriously and i'm looking to get better.. i main nightwing and I'm looking for a nightwing main to kind of help me out. I'm coming into this with an understanding of my safe block strings, a little bit of spacing, and i'm capable of pulling of high damage combos. what I really need is match up specific help. Anybody out there mind tutoring a scrub nw?

GGA Max

lol, i body ruthless zod and he just says "damn, good bane, max, ggs, need to practice this mu." or something humble like that.

The_Furax

lol, i body ruthless zod and he just says "damn, good bane, max, ggs, need to practice this mu." or something humble like that.
oNe87_VenDeTTa is heartless433.
It's now my main account for fighting games.
I also appreciate the count man.
Are you oNe87_VenDeTTa or heartless433?
If so, pretty solid GA you have! I wanna fight you more bro.