What's new

PS4 players, how alive is the online community?

BlackBryan

B*tch Distributor
If you want to play a watered down version of the entire cast, I'm on from time to time. Not often though, as i can't stand Injustice's netcode for very long. My PSN is BlackBryan. Also, eventually you'll need a stick for your PS4 anyway.. So, I wouldn't say its a terrible investment. Just a preemptive one.

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
lol, i body ruthless zod and he just says "damn, good bane, max, ggs, need to practice this mu." or something humble like that.
Never has he said ggs to me. I've said it to him more than a few times and he just talks shit. I'm pretty sure it's because after I bodied his brother (TheMain-Man-Lobo) in a long set, he started poppin off on me and we literally went back and forth with shit talking the entire day. Then the next day I played ruthless in a FT10. He literally popped off every match he won. But I beat him in the final set 7-10. Then he started poppin off saying I ain't shit and that's the only time I ever beat him.

Isiahevans or something like that have a good WW. Somebody knows who is that guy? D: (My ID on ps4 is : Heeyge0rge) Add me guys :)

Reactions: TKB

The_Furax

I accept nothing. Nothing is inevitable.
It's extremely rare that'I'll use her. I hate using her online.
Definitely kinda sucks man! The lag makes her a shit most of times. By the way, I tried to fight you days ago but it never connects the battle. That fucking lag drives me crazy!

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Here's the breakdown in a nutshell.

Do not bother playing ranked on ps4. It's dead and nothing compared to ranked on ps3 and 360

Alike the other two systems, they're a lot of players who don't know what they're doing but that's bound to happen with online play.

There are a decent amount of people who are pretty good. There's a lot of variety of these ones with the characters they play. I'm pretty sure the only character in the game I haven't seen anyone play at a high level on ps4 is lex.

For the most part I haven't run into many people who should be on a low sodium diet because they're super salty. I can only think of two of those off the top of my head, where as i can name 10+ off the top of my head for ps3 and 360.

I can give you a list of psn players who are good on ps4

Me (RM_NoBrows)
KHAOTIC_SPLASH
Bdizzle2700
Irikeitruff
Kid _ ski
Limbodawg
Maxintensity25
AnbuSasukePro
NRF_madog32
Unclebennysrice
IKid_so_sick
D-TECH
Gametim6193
Devillman118
Heartless433
Heeyege0rge
Freshprince2

There's more, but I can't think of them ATM due to me being at work.

Lol, I leave no impression on people huh?

Edit: Yeah, I'm available for sets whenever, just let me know when you want them. Also, I record all my sets and upload em so you can see how badly you beat me whenever you want lol.

PSN = Compbros.

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah

Edit: Yeah, I'm available for sets whenever, just let me know when you want them. Also, I record all my sets and upload em so you can see how badly you beat me whenever you want lol.

PSN = Compbros.
I forgot about you, sorry :(. But you bodied me 2 when we played so that says something lol

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao

PSN = Compbros.
It's ok, I never get mentioned either, but it's probably cause I never join lobbies lol.

Splash

The Lame Stuff
Never has he said ggs to me. I've said it to him more than a few times and he just talks shit. I'm pretty sure it's because after I bodied his brother (TheMain-Man-Lobo) in a long set, he started poppin off on me and we literally went back and forth with shit talking the entire day. Then the next day I played ruthless in a FT10. He literally popped off every match he won. But I beat him in the final set 7-10. Then he started poppin off saying I ain't shit and that's the only time I ever beat him.
Ruthless Zod? I remember 6-0'ing him with Batgirl the first day i got injustice for ps4. And Main-Man-Lobo is average but i haven't gotten hatemail from either one of them yet.

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
Ruthless Zod? I remember 6-0'ing him with Batgirl the first day i got injustice for ps4. And Main-Man-Lobo is average but i haven't gotten hatemail from either one of them yet.
Well main man was o ps3 that's where I started playing him. The shit talking started when he Said I spam walking corpse cancel. And I did it alot cuz he always woke up with hook charge and always tried 3 hook charge and WCC goes right through that

DavS13

Noob
I'm gonnna be playing injustice next month once its free for the PS4, if anyone is down to help me level up my psn is DavS-130

I'v been playing mk9 for almost 3 years now and I never game injustice a fair chance, but might as well start now since I'm just waiting for MKX.

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
It really does suck that this game is region locked. On ps3 there's like 15 people playing a day, sometimes even less. EU version at least. Hopefully MKX will be region free(?).