What's new

Pre Patch BA and Supes vs. Post Patch Aqua and MMH

Who's Better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cabronium

Stream monster: Qperg.
Pre-patch Superman/Black Adam easily. Superman was insane. Imagine modern Superman players using their current match up knowledge and skill back then. I mean in that time period there was seriously a debate on if Superman's zoning was good or not.
I agree completely! Post patch supes was insane and he didn't even need the dive bomb shenanigans because that era of super man was from v.1.06 to now.

Yoaks

A spaceman
People wouldn't be complaining about MMH and Aquaman if pre-patch Superman and Black Adam were aloud to live.

Jeffreys

Grundy think you handsome!
I'm sure pre-patch bane still beat pre-patch Grundy, just not as bad as now
Nah not before, Bane was literally one of the worst characters in the game before he got buffed to near-braindead status. I don't remember him even having one favorable matchup before.

Billy Dha Kid

Day 1 phenomenal grab immune
Nah not before, Bane was literally one of the worst characters in the game before he got buffed to near-braindead status. I don't remember him even having one favorable matchup before.
Meh, I still had trouble with him...then again I couldn't walking corpse cancel back then lol

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Aquaman is actually very lucky to get off the patches so lightly thinking about it and really is the only character that has been top 5 since release and hasn't moved through the entire games lifespan so far unlike other characters who went from Top 10 to bottom 5...
Aquaman was never below top 3 since release date. He only got his trait nerfed by like a couple seconds every patch which didn't really change much

AK Stormthegates

WOOLAY!!!!
As a superman player, Pre-patch superman is probably one of the most broken characters ever conceived in an actual fighting. This isn't even a contest honestly.

Haze

Noob
ok guys so almost 100 dudes have did their vote and 1 outta 4 thinks am and mmh are better......dafuck?????