What's new

Pre-MLG Dallas Interview #8 - Perfect Legend

so much truth in this statement - "My resume speaks BOUNDS as a player and as a character. Jr is the Russian roulette character champion. He isn't an innovative player he was a product of the buffs for the last patch for Jax and since his Jax got exposed has been soul searching. Tyrants Jax is leaps and bounds better than his. When was the last time Jr's Jax has done anything significant in tournament? My point exactly. ".

sub_on_dubs

Online Scrub Lord
Lol..Oh myyyyy!!!! I can understand the cockiness to some degree after all the constant trolling he's been hearing since he won the first Evo, but I think he could have been a little more respectful to players. Cd Jr had that coming though.

CRUM

Noob
so much truth in this statement - "My resume speaks BOUNDS as a player and as a character. Jr is the Russian roulette character champion. He isn't an innovative player he was a product of the buffs for the last patch for Jax and since his Jax got exposed has been soul searching. Tyrants Jax is leaps and bounds better than his. When was the last time Jr's Jax has done anything significant in tournament? My point exactly. ".
i got a special surprise for you tomorrow.
No no not at all! I meant the other players were too nice lol That interview was fucking hype lol!
That's what I figured lol

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
This shit was/is awesome.

The MLG runback is gonna be Marvel meets 8 Mile meets Harlem Heat huge.

I hope Junior brings back Jax, just to make it even more hype.

#CANYOUDIGITSUCKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

SatsuiYesHadou

Yung Kneecaps
These are not exact quotes.

Cd Jr: yeah I haven't played the game for 3 months I been playing other stuff

PL: yeah I quit after EVO 2011 but then came back and won EVO 2012 too to prove everyone wrong.

Daaayyyuuumm let's go PL!

Tolkeen

/wrists
What I liked about this interview:
PL has his own logo. Crum asked good questions. PL was honest (or trolling, but who knows with the MK community anymore).

PL and JR are like Kobe and Rondo. (yes I'm only saying this because basketball season has finally started...deal with it). I look forward to seeing them play in Dallas....unless the sound at MLG is only in MONO and not STEREO, they'll both just cry until the tournament is cancelled.

CrazyBread

Princess Diana
Perfect Legend "Legend" Moments

Had we played on a regular non laggy set up I would've won and whoever says I am just being salty or talking shit please try me I would love to fight any Johnny Cage player on a non laggy set up and let’s see what happens.

Kung Lao – There is only one Kung Lao player everyone else is just a bootleg copy of that player.

Mortal Kombat has stupid shit like Cyrax 100% combos and pressure where if you guess right you don't get much but if Cyrax guesses right you basically die.

Cyrax – I think GGA Han and Josh360 are the best Cyrax players, but it is not hard to be a great Cyrax player. All you need is one good read and the match is over.

Keep in mind; I am this dominant of a player without a scene and without a human to play.

I think a lot of people who lose to me should be ashamed of themselves especially since all I have is online and we all know how AWESOME the netcode is and in WC, South, MW and EC all have someone they can feed off of for good practice and no I am not counting myself in any region cause I don't have any humans to play with.

Lol and that's not even all of them. You gotta respect this guy because he backs up everything he says. We will see what happens at MLG a lot of guys have been in the lab so don't sleep on anyone.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
Jr is the Russian roulette character champion. He isn't an innovative player he was a product of the buffs for the last patch for Jax and since his Jax got exposed has been soul searching.
He’s better off picking ShangTsung at least then it will be a reflection of him since he has no character soul of his own...
He knew he reached his demise when he sat next to me cause he felt my over flowing power level...
I'll mark him off as another victim on the check list. I feel Kung Lao mirroring me is quite possibly the dumbest decision he will make in his MK career he would be better off picking Cyrax and trying to scrub me out with that shit.
My thought on Gross is he is going to get bodied depending whose bracket he is in.
I just wish we could get another patch because there is still some stupid shit in this game.
I hope there isn't shit like Cyrax in the game.
DA FUCK is going on??!!!!

Freddy Krueger – KH Scar
I hope he is right.

I am also using Kenshi now.
Maaaaaannnnnn... PL winning MLG, I can foresight it :( .

PPJ

()
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
"In MW there is iKizzle and this one guy I played him in Tekken at GGA but can't remember his name. "
That would be me, Mr. White :p

That being said, I do agree with PL about how Gross might underperform due to people knowing how to fight Sektor, but here's to hoping he brings it and proves me wrong.