What's new

Power Up 2012 player list (Updated with pre-reg list!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldi

Noob
DragonPick call me if there's anything I can do, or if you just wanna talk. If its anything related to travel, I can totally help!

And I really hope things get calm quickly for you.

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Can we get a list?

This is looking good - what a great weekend for MK

isnt dave, master d, mace, GGA peeps, playing2win confirmed as well?
I haven't registered yet as I'm not 100% confirmed as we still need to figure out ride situation, but I should be able to get off work for this, so I would expect me and a few GGA guys will come.

Ill let you all know when its squared away and I'm registered but its pretty safe to assume there will be some chicagoland representation

Glass Sword

Nobody
Tim Static
I have already registered and will surely be there. However I am driving there and looking for folks to carpool with if there are anybody in Georgia that needs a ride contact me and we will work something out. Also I shall make thread in the south east player thread.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Tim Static
I have already registered and will surely be there. However I am driving there and looking for folks to carpool with if there are anybody in Georgia that needs a ride contact me and we will work something out. Also I shall make thread in the south east player thread.
you make a thread yet? anyone else coming with?

Here is the list of the people that Pre-Registered for Powerup. I hope there are alot of last minute signups to boost the numbers.

Xiang
Osu 16 Bit
The Maktastik
Jody Tha Great
Hurricane
Glass Sword
TFA|RZR Hornett
GGA Dizzy
BEENEEWEENEES
Psycho Joseph
GGA HAN
AU_IM_DIGIMON
TheRedCyclone
StillSmokedOut
MK_LEGEND
Twintail Fox
Semi Evil Ryu
ATL BaTmAn
Derrick Legend
Goldfishkeeper
GGA | MOE30W
CC|i208khonsu
Skeeter
GGA | Wafflez
GGA | soonk
IKizzLE
GGA | Jeremiah

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Tom Brady says he's going. I don't know why he didn't pre-reg. Forever King said him and Playing 2 Win would likely come. Master D. and m2dave are hopefully coming. Perfect Legend is going last I heard.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Osu 16 Bit,

Unfortunately, Master D. and I are not likely to come out (albeit there is still a small chance). We have the resources, but we do not have the time. This is the worst time of the year for a college student, especially when you are graduating and taking advance courses. We really want to meet you and Slips soon, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.