What's new

Post Pics of your Kombat Lair

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
1truking - mother of gahd.

Btw, I spy a Chun-Li TE-S on that 4th setup, I recognize that sexy translucent blue panel sheen anywhere :p wish I could use mine more at tournaments.

TylerLantern

POWER OF FEAR
Just added a couple of new things to my arcade room and thought I would share. First, I added my new MK4 dedicated cabinet, which houses the boards for MK4 and UMK3. Soon will be adding MK1 and MK2 into the cabinet as well. I also added one of the coolest items so far (in my opinion), which is a custom MK9 bar top cabinet. Very custom and very cool. It uses mame and has pretty much every game you could imagine on it. Also added a couple of new standees, one being the Killer Instinct Super Nintendo advertisement standee featuring Fulgore, which is pretty much impossible to find in decent condition today and mine is pretty mint, and also the Mortal Kombat 1 Goro standee, which is probably even more rare than the KI standee. Here are pictures:

More arcade machines to come soon, maybe even a pinball machine.

CRKFIEND

Noob
Such a long time ago! Looks nothing like that now....even tho the pieces might still be around :)
Tim, I'm so jealous. I've been looking for a good quality dedicated MK3/UMK3 cabinet for years. I'm almost convinced they don't exist.

I see that one isn't dedicated, but looks damn close.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Tim, I'm so jealous. I've been looking for a good quality dedicated MK3/UMK3 cabinet for years. I'm almost convinced they don't exist.

I see that one isn't dedicated, but looks damn close.
They're out there. Try craigslist in your area or even eBay.

SaibotMk

Adrenaline
@AK TylerLantern, that is really clean and legit looking, I like it, that goro poster stand (thing) is totally badass.

@1truking, Holyshit

@Bombardier777, That AK

My new place is almost done, I have 49 hours logged into MKX (seriously hah), but I am setting up for some local FG casuals at my place. Won't be anything like 1truking, or as MK dedicated as TylerLantern's but it will be nice.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Gettin a new house soon. I'm hoping to get fancy with at least one room for gaming. Plan on sinking a few thousand into renovating upstairs with new drywall, baseboards, paint and lighting and I got an extra room to play with. I already got several bedrooms so I can prettymuch do whatever in there...I'm thinking I want to really go pure gameroom. Just gotta figure out how to do it classy.