What's new

Post Pics of your Kombat Lair

STB Bodam

"Game... Blouses."
Aww man, I gotta post my setup, I believe some of you would be impressed. Got a whole bunch of the old school toys and some new posters and my in the making fatality board.

Saving this post.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
some of these make me straight up jealous... my 'man cave" consists of me sitting on the bed in our room with a 46" tv like 2' away from me. It's nice, but it also kinda sucks... awkward?

aj1701

Noob
some of these make me straight up jealous... my 'man cave" consists of me sitting on the bed in our room with a 46" tv like 2' away from me. It's nice, but it also kinda sucks... awkward?
The TV in my pic is 46". It used to be up stairs b/c the TV there died. My wife and I decided a year or so ago to move it to the living room. I don't have a "man cave," unless you count the room I turned into an office, but no TV in there.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
What the 4-player 2v2 cab? Awesome.

Tell me, is the setup like this:

1p 3p 4p 2p?

I would hate to play only 2 players and be crowded on the left side of the cab lol

Yeah the 4 player 2v2 cab is my favorite one to play on. That is set up for when we do tag tournaments. But yeah it is 1p,3p,4p,2p, so there is plenty of room when it is just 2 players playing.