Scorpion 5-5
Cyborg 4-6
Kf 6-4
Cat woman 6-4
Harley 5-5
Joker 6-4
Ares 5-5
Shazam 6-4
His matchups feel like this to me. Nothing set in stone just all his mus feel so balanced.
imo

YOMI DJT

LIn Kuei Champion
Now my explaination for all the matchups imo will be done on my laptop. Too lazy to explain on phone right now

YOMI DJT

LIn Kuei Champion
Alot of his 4-6 or 6-4 can be 5-5. Or some of his 5-5s can go up or down. All around great char. NRS dont touch hal or john stewart lol

And that is pretty much where I am at on the g.l tier list, except Harley kind of fell off for me, and I have not been able to explore the zod matchup. I need to fight different superman players because the ones I have played, I adapted too much to their tendencies to really get much out of it. Can see that being 4/6 though if only because of how quickly he builds meter combined with the fact that at times I have been forced to just allow breath to hit me from his loop. His lasers as a zoning tool are highly overrated in this mu.

YOMI DJT

LIn Kuei Champion
And that is pretty much where I am at on the g.l tier list, except Harley kind of fell off for me, and I have not been able to explore the zod matchup. I need to fight different superman players because the ones I have played, I adapted too much to their tendencies to really get much out of it. Can see that being 4/6 though if only because of how quickly he builds meter combined with the fact that at times I have been forced to just allow breath to hit me from his loop. His lasers as a zoning tool are highly overrated in this mu.
yeah superman does feel so even but I still give supes the slight adv its so winnable that the slight adv doesnt matter that much

Zone him with oa air oa gatlin etc and space him with b13 gatlin checks. If you want to get in he can not stop you, you might as well build the meter first. Joker actually has a good jumping attack, and a teeth j3 reset that forces you to wakeup backdash . Trying not to get knocked down and lameing him out with slow steady chip and oki reset chasing when he is in seems to be the best approach. Also he has to respect LM and b1 a lot at certain distances, to where you can do an f2 instead and go hi or low to throw him off. Question though, anyone been doing f2 slight delay d1 check f3 instead, hi low hi seems to work very well.

Zone him with oa air oa gatlin etc and space him with b13 gatlin checks. If you want to get in he can not stop you, you might as well build the meter first. Joker actually has a good jumping attack, and a teeth j3 reset that forces you to wakeup backdash . Trying not to get knocked down and lameing him out with slow steady chip and oki reset chasing when he is in seems to be the best approach. Also he has to respect LM and b1 a lot at certain distances, to where you can do an f2 instead and go hi or low to throw him off. Question though, anyone been doing f2 slight delay d1 check f3 instead, hi low hi seems to work very well.
That's actually high, mid, overhead :)

Sent from my SCH-R830 using Tapatalk 2

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
yo I really think GL beats batman convincingly
I don't know man, I've played several top tier batman players A LOT and its always seemed like an uphill battle. BUT I'm more inclined to believe its closer to even after grinding it with the best batmen on the east coast (REO, Darth Arma, and Rapzilla who is on par with them but not in the limelight)

This is a life-lead or die match and batman's defense is nearly unbreakable if you ever get behind

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
I don't know man, I've played several top tier batman players A LOT and its always seemed like an uphill battle. BUT I'm more inclined to believe its closer to even after grinding it with the best batmen on the east coast (REO, Darth Arma, and Rapzilla who is on par with them but not in the limelight)

This is a life-lead or die match and batman's defense is nearly unbreakable if you ever get behind
I've found that unless you lose the life lead terribly, you should always win the zoning battle. Gotta use Rocket Power to get chip and get a zoning advantage. It wins all trades hella too.

Lith

Noob
You don't think GL is at, at least, slight advantage over Scorpion? There's nothing GL can't block and full combo punish and even if Scorpion catches him his damage is low it doesn't really matter.
How does Green Lantern Block then Full Combo Punish an EX Teleport?

Lith

Noob
No def not your match up knowledge needs inprovement if people think so i play sum on the best batgirls out there (handy savage and( kravin karma ) and i make this match up look like 6-4 in gls fav
The Batgirl player at my local scene tied for 17th at EVO using that character the whole time and got a perfect with her on Stream and I would say its 6-4 to 7-3 AT LEAST in Batgirl's Favor. His name is MVA and as I've played it Batgirl destroys GL.

Lith

Noob
Just gotta remember not to throw rockets as you plz every pojectal she throw jump over throw one of yours get in footies range and you can out footies the crap outta her deal your live lead and shes will get inpatient and prob try and run a psychic teleport or try and get in footies range witch is fine with gl because once again he out footies her
So if I jump AND throw a projectile I won't get hit with an EX Teleport on reaction into a combo/vortex?

Lith

Noob

I Agree with you after playing Arma at Summer Jam, he makes you respect those Bats. It seemed to be uphill against him, Also if you haven't had your 3 of back 1 3 parried against a Batman player multiple times in a set then you have not truly experienced the match-up.

So mmh isn't nearly as bad as I thought he was going to be. He takes so much risk from me doing mb b3 that he can't really teleport. The mb pillar is somewhat omnipresent in the matchup but just walking works pretty well, and an occasional oa check on him if he gets full screen. I have just been getting the life lead and watching them kill themselves. Found out air oa rocket can make his tele wiff, and that Because of how his hit box works, I can expand the range of LM to soul crush range whenever I am coming off of certain moves to really punish him. Still too early and want to learn more on him though.

Lith

Noob
So mmh isn't nearly as bad as I thought he was going to be. He takes so much risk from me doing mb b3 that he can't really teleport. The mb pillar is somewhat omnipresent in the matchup but just walking works pretty well, and an occasional oa check on him if he gets full screen. I have just been getting the life lead and watching them kill themselves. Found out air oa rocket can make his tele wiff, and that Because of how his hit box works, I can expand the range of LM to soul crush range whenever I am coming off of certain moves to really punish him. Still too early and want to learn more on him though.
Can you elaborate on "expand the range of LM" how do you do that?