What's new

Post Launch , How has NR done?

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
i couldn't go anywhere online for 2 months pre release without seeing injustice everywhere.... what are you talking about lol
This thread is about post-launch (i.e. now), not two months ago. I haven't seen as much promo as I did months ago.

I've seen online banner ads. Also, they have a billboard in Times Square.
I usually don't bother looking at billboards in that cesspool of tourists but I'll check it out next time I'm in the area.

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
Id actually be pissed if they released DLC within the first week to be honest.

I miss the good ole days of getting everything from the store and that's it. This DLC shit and season pass shit is a epidemic and a cancer to the gaming industry.

Look at Gears of War Judgement. Shipped with four multiplayer maps (eight if you count that disgrace of an overrun mode) and then they want you to buy their season pass and all this other shit. Every other Gears shipped with 11 maps or more besides the first one.

End fucking rant. ////////

MoldMan

Noob
I seconded Xien
This thread is about post-launch (i.e. now), not two months ago. I haven't seen as much promo as I did months ago.

I usually don't bother looking at billboards in that cesspool of tourists but I'll check it out next time I'm in the area.
Yea i havent really seen any other promotion .Like the did before

Jeffreys

Grundy think you handsome!
They really dropped the ball for some of the lady characters. Most of them either look like Men or boring. Arkham Harley and Arkham Catwoman should have been given to everyone- fuck your iOS and preorder bullshit.

lol what? here is everybody mad at season passes for having an excuse to make cheep dlc fast and this guy is upset that decent dlc wouldn't come out in a week after launch. what is this the Soviet Union?

EGGXI

Scary Bat
... wait how do you win this argument?
It's like "DAMN I WISH I HAD SOME DLC RIGHT NOW! IT'S BEEN TWO WEEKS! WHERE'S MY COSTUMES & CHARACTERS!?"

But then if we had it it's like "WTF WHY ISN'T THIS ON THE DISK ALREADY AND FREE F&%KING NRS RIP OFF, MORE CRAPRS AMIRITE?!"

Komatose

The Prettiest
... wait how do you win this argument?
It's like "DAMN I WISH I HAD SOME DLC RIGHT NOW! IT'S BEEN TWO WEEKS! WHERE'S MY COSTUMES & CHARACTERS!?"

But then if we had it it's like "WTF WHY ISN'T THIS ON THE DISK ALREADY AND FREE F&%KING NRS RIP OFF, MORE CRAPRS AMIRITE?!"
It's not really an argument. Judging from the thread title, it's asking for opinions. You can't get mad and argue over opinions on something like this unless you like wasting your time with idiots.