What's new

Post Launch , How has NR done?

I think it's nice they're letting the game brew for a while. I'm betting they're going to do some patching with the DLC characters so I think they should let people learn the game and let the dust settle before introducing more things.

Sasarix

"Heaven Will Fall!"
I would be pissed if I payed money for this and the Season Pass and they shoved all the DLC down my throat in the 1st month. They need to take their time ppl are still figuring out who their mains are right now and just learning the game in general.

Dropped the ball? It seems a little early to be making that claim. The game just came out and we have a 4 character season pass w/ 3 skins, we've got a couple pre-order skin packages, and the iOS stuff. I'm thinking they did well for launch. It's likely all the exclusive stuff will eventually be open for purchase to everyone and there will also be additional content to come. Gotta give it a few weeks though.

All of the stuff available at the moment is pre-order or tie-in content. You can't make any real judgement about this game's DLC plan until you actually have seen some released.

Well, I actually haven't gotten my Arrow skin yet, but that's gotta be a networking problem with whoever set up the Battle Arena promotion.
Also, I can't think of a single game where there's been a patch put out within a week. Those kinds of things take time and money. You want to make sure you discover as many things that warrant a patch and fixes for them before you spend the money to produce it.

Sasarix

"Heaven Will Fall!"
I could have sworn they said they were only giving away 5k Arrow skins and that after that no one else would be getting the code.

Espio

Kokomo
When MK released I'm pretty sure we didn't get DLC till the middle of June and the lasted till August with a DLC character being released like every two weeks.

The game just came out, I wouldn't be expecting the DLC for a bit, but June will be here before you know it. April is already almost over.

I hope they dont release all at once, I like it being spread out over time, and right now I still have loads of content to get through. I havent had time for story mode yet or star labs which I plan to check out next week. Costumes and such could end up being a monthly thing or even longer, but as long as we see something every month or so I imagine it'll please the fans.

lol, they haven't dropped the ball.
Don't expect them to throw out costumes and characters like this is Rock Band, seriously.
Also, there's been a day one patch, and an ios game FULL OF FUCKING COSTUMES, and on top of that Lobo is right around the corner.

What more do you want?

RYX

BIG PUSHER
lol, they haven't dropped the ball.
Don't expect them to throw out costumes and characters like this is Rock Band, seriously.
Also, there's been a day one patch, and an ios game FULL OF FUCKING COSTUMES, and on top of that Lobo is right around the corner.

What more do you want?
Nerfs for Deathstroke. :coffee:

Exar0s

Cassie Cage <3
I swear people these days have absolutely zero patience. You are making a thread about NRS dropping the ball when the game has been out 1 week? Are you f''ing serious? Did you not play MK9, where DLC was released one at a time? You are asking for balance patches one week into the games life. When we truly haven't found many of the broken moves/techs in the game yet. I wish you the best in life with this kind of attitude, you'll need it.

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
In terms of DLC, absolutely not.

In terms of promotion, maybe. I barely see anything online BUT I have seen the posters along the subway (I don't watch TV so I can't vouch for commercial coverage).

In terms of DLC, absolutely not.

In terms of promotion, maybe. I barely see anything online BUT I have seen the posters along the subway (I don't watch TV so I can't vouch for commercial coverage).
i couldn't go anywhere online for 2 months pre release without seeing injustice everywhere.... what are you talking about lol

Komatose

The Prettiest
Dropped the ball? Lol the game is barely a week old. Let is breathe and circulate then we shall get what we desire.