What's new

Political Discussion Thread

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
This is cool, I actually wanted to make this thread, but didn't think there'd be an interest. Anywho's, I'm a pretty hardcore liberal, and I also agree with Perry. Woman broke the law and endangered lives and still wants to hold office? If I were governor, I'd probably do the same thing

Anyone else worried about the Midterm Elections? I'm not so hopeful that if things do go full Republican like they are looking to go that Congress will have no choice but to work with Obama. Because, ya know, Obama's been the unreasonable one that hasn't gotten anything done in 6 years except for failing to repeal a healthcare law 42 times (hypebole of course, but I think that 42 number is the real one).

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
This is cool, I actually wanted to make this thread, but didn't think there'd be an interest. Anywho's, I'm a pretty hardcore liberal, and I also agree with Perry. Woman broke the law and endangered lives and still wants to hold office? If I were governor, I'd probably do the same thing

Anyone else worried about the Midterm Elections? I'm not so hopeful that if things do go full Republican like they are looking to go that Congress will have no choice but to work with Obama. Because, ya know, Obama's been the unreasonable one that hasn't gotten anything done in 6 years except for failing to repeal a healthcare law 42 times (hypebole of course, but I think that 42 number is the real one).
This also will get worse before it gets better.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Anyone been following whats going on in the political world of the USA?

Congress gets taken over by Republicans(although not enough to allow overrides of the presidential veto)

Obama issues executive order on immigration(and arguments over whether it is constitutional

Benghazi report showing no fault of the administration(Lindsey Graham calls BS)

Chuck Hagel retiring as Defense Secretary

Civil Forfeitures coming back into the limelight(Could we see a new supreme court case?)

Gods knows what kind of topics you could go into if you bring the world political sphere into it.

Im curious as to what people think of these topics(if they do at all). Feel free to bring in stories from other countries to, im fascinated by foreign governments as well.