What's new

Pokemon X and Y - Discussion/Friend Code Exchange

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I don't know if you know it. But when rolling with a troll team. YOU HAVE to play it 100% as if the call was free 1-800-SAFE POKE / Gogoat put safe auto out of business so..... yeah. Besides the team is 11-3. I can take that.
Fair enough man, I totally get that haha.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
I have tons of adamant phanpy with play rough and ice shard if anyone wants one

Same thing with Adamant Marril with Huge Power and Aqua Jet.

Also, can someone breed me a Cinccino with Skill Link and an Archeops?

Last edited:

7L

Heads up!
Been camping friend saf in my off time...I thought the shinies in there were a myth. I got a shiny frogadier...with protean. Perfect IVs in speed and special attack. Nature is crap but I thought I was dreaming since it was like 4am.

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
Been camping friend saf in my off time...I thought the shinies in there were a myth. I got a shiny frogadier...with protean. Perfect IVs in speed and special attack. Nature is crap but I thought I was dreaming since it was like 4am.
Nice dude. I found a shiny Onix (which I later turned into a swag ass gold Steelix) in a friend safari. Too bad it's got freaking Rock Head and IV's in speed and and special defense :/

7L

Heads up!
Nice dude. I found a shiny Onix (which I later turned into a swag ass gold Steelix) in a friend safari. Too bad it's got freaking Rock Head and IV's in speed and and special defense :/
I'd still use it :pp

Can anyone duplicate me a tyranitarite and a pinsirite?? I really want to run one of them on my team but sadly I can't get them in my version </3

edit: just got a shiny shelgon. HELLO TEAL SALAMANCE, welcome to my team

if anyone didn't add me yet, please do so and leave me ur Friend code. I need more safaris!

1306-5804-9133

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I have tons of adamant phanpy with play rough and ice shard if anyone wants one

Same thing with Adamant Marril with Huge Power and Aqua Jet.

Also, can someone breed me a Cinccino with Skill Link and an Archeops?
I think I have an Archeops from my fossil hunting yesterday. I should be able to help you with that one. Be careful though, don't let that thing get hit or it becomes useless lol. It has such a garbage ability.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I played some ubers on showdown last night and I hit a lugia with a +6 Crunch using Mega Lucario...and IT LIVED WITH 30%! I wasn't even fucking close to koing that thing and I was at max attack. HOW DUMB IS THAT?! Sure am glad that thing is in ubers. You would never need another wall lol.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Going to try this mixed attacking Goodra set. What do you guys think?

Goodra @Assault Vest
Sap Sipper
Adamant 252 HP 252 Sp. Atk
Sludge Bomb
Flamethrower/Fire Blast
Outrage
Earthquake

I can stick to a move set with this poke because he has so many useful ones. Dat 4MSS is strong with him.

Fuck yea.
Damn that Ampharos is going to look so fabulous in Mega form it will hurt my eyes.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Going to try this mixed attacking Goodra set. What do you guys think?

Goodra @Assault Vest
Sap Sipper
Adamant 252 HP 252 Sp. Atk
Sludge Bomb
Flamethrower/Fire Blast
Outrage
Earthquake

I can stick to a move set with this poke because he has so many useful ones. Dat 4MSS is strong with him.

Damn that Ampharos is going to look so fabulous in Mega form it will hurt my eyes.

Dude, I know lol I am so stoked to see the mega.

Goodra looks good man. Bulky. I would consider dragon pulse over outrage tho. Fairies are going to stop it cold. (Or Draco Meteor if it learns it)

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Dude, I know lol I am so stoked to see the mega.

Goodra looks good man. Bulky. I would consider dragon pulse over outrage tho. Fairies are going to stop it cold. (Or Draco Meteor if it learns it)
It does learn Draco Meteor, I was just kind of trying to find some physical moves to give i otherwise using the set isn't really good for much lol. I think it Draco would do more damage anyway. I just always hate taking that Sp. Atk drop, but it's usually worth it honestly lol. I'll have to figure out what else I could use with him. I plan on at the very least keeping sludge bomb and a fire move because that handles fairy and steel type, which both resist his stab.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Even Dragon Claw since it's mixed.
I think the only other physical dragon move it can learn is dragon tail. Which wouldn't be bad I suppose, could get some damage off on a few pokes. Put rocks out to help the process go a little more smoothly lol.

Actually now that I'm sitting here trying to look into move sets I think I found something I would enjoy using for Goodra a little more. I just saw he can learn Acid Armor, and I would like to run a mixed wall set with him. However, in order to start all the breeding I would need to do to get it on him I would need a Grimer/Muk, which I don't. Would anyone be able to help a brother out?

Last edited:

xKhaoTik

I think the only other physical dragon move it can learn is dragon tail. Which wouldn't be bad I suppose, could get some damage off on a few pokes. Put rocks out to help the process go a little more smoothly lol.

Actually now that I'm sitting here trying to look into move sets I think I found something I would enjoy using for Goodra a little more. I just saw he can learn Acid Armor, and I would like to run a mixed wall set with him. However, in order to start all the breeding I would need to do to get it on him I would need a Grimer/Muk, which I don't. Would anyone be able to help a brother out?
Lol I can finally help you out now. I just got a Muk thru WT last night. I'll breed one for you

matterovermind

mindundermatter
Mixed Goodra sounds interesting! Can't wait to hear how it plays. On that topic, I've started to breed for Goodra. I currently have an extra 5iv (-attack) Sassy, Sap-Sipper pre-Goodra if anyone wants it. I have lots of other stuff too and will probably get around to making a list at some point.

xKhaoTik

Here's the hordes i'm using for training:

HP: Route 5 (Gulpin)
Attack: Route 19 (Weepinbell/Arbok 2 EV if not raining) Route 5 (Scraggy)
Defense: Terminus Cave (Durant 2 EV)
Sp. Attack: Route 7 (Psyduck & occasional Roselia 2 EV)
Sp. Defense: Route 7 (Hoppip)
Speed: Route 12 (Wingull) and occasionally Victory Road (Floatzel 2 EV)

Wait, so how would I go about this method using Chansey? She doesn't attack, so how would this help her?

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
Wait, so how would I go about this method using Chansey? She doesn't attack, so how would this help her?
You get out a pokemon that can One hit everything. The EV's will transfer because of Exp Share. So Chansey just has to sit back and do nothing. So it face against a Horde of hoppip then you would get 1EV from Each making it a total of 5Ev. If you Give Chansey a macho Brace then you would gt 2 EV from Each Hoppip making it a total of 10 EV. And Chansey also the Exp so it will start to level up.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Turn on exp. share and it'll get the EV's automatically (applies to everybody in the party so use caution). It's easier if you catch an Oddish and have it use Sweet Scent to guarantee that you get a horde.

Indecisive beat me to it.