What's new

Pokemon X and Y - Discussion/Friend Code Exchange

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
So Hoppip = 1EV HP. Horde brings it up to 5. Macho Bracer brings it up to 10.

Now, I may be trying my luck, but would Pokerus double all of that, making it 20?

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
So Hoppip = 1EV HP. Horde brings it up to 5. Macho Bracer brings it up to 10.

Now, I may be trying my luck, but would Pokerus double all of that, making it 20?
I think so ya. But for the most part i just like doing it by 10. Makes it easier for me anyway. Also make sure to give them Vitamins before you do it. Since Vitamins are worth 10 EV for each one. But you can only use 10 if you do them first. So its 100 Ev taken care of right off the bat.

xKhaoTik

I think so ya. But for the most part i just like doing it by 10. Makes it easier for me anyway. Also make sure to give them Vitamins before you do it. Since Vitamins are worth 10 EV for each one. But you can only use 10 if you do them first. So its 100 Ev taken care of right off the bat.

Where can I buy vitamins?

And omg this is hella quick lol

Indecisive

Where can I buy vitamins?

And omg this is hella quick lol
Laverre City. Just buy a shit ton of them. If you use them later in the EV training you will not be able to use them as much. Thats why its good to do it at the start.

xKhaoTik

OMG I HATE YOU GUYS FOR NOT TELLING ME ABOUT HORDE TRAINING! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH TIME WAS JUST SAVED?!?!

AND I CAN DO THIS WITH MULTIPLE POKES AT ONCE?!

Reactions: 7L

Indecisive

OMG I HATE YOU GUYS FOR NOT TELLING ME ABOUT HORDE TRAINING! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH TIME WAS JUST SAVED?!?!

AND I CAN DO THIS WITH MULTIPLE POKES AT ONCE?!
Yes you can just make sure that you do not have a pokemon that you do not want the EV for. So like If you are horde training and are fighting a pokemon that gives HP EV's make sure all the pokemon in your party want the HP EV. If that makes sense.

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
Going to try this mixed attacking Goodra set. What do you guys think?

Goodra @Assault Vest
Sap Sipper
Adamant 252 HP 252 Sp. Atk
Sludge Bomb
Flamethrower/Fire Blast
Outrage
Earthquake
Just a thought, but if your Goodra is going to be a mixed attacker, why wouldn't you split the EVs for your attacking stats? Like maybe 140 Attack and 112 Special Attack (since I believe Goodra's SpA is slightly higher than it's attack). And also, if you're going to be using physical attacks, why would you choose an Adamant nature? Why not go with Rash or Naughty to get either a +Atk/SpA and -SpD since Goodra's got plenty of SpD anyway? I'm still a noob at this, so I want to know :p

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
my main reasoning is because if I bring him in on a grass move in I automatically get plus one on my attack so that is pretty much all the boost I would need with Adam in nature at base 100. Your way works just as well there's nothing wrong with it I'm just trying something that I can hit hard in special but still have the option to go phydical.
Just a thought, but if your Goodra is going to be a mixed attacker, why wouldn't you split the EVs for your attacking stats? Like maybe 140 Attack and 112 Special Attack (since I believe Goodra's SpA is slightly higher than it's attack). And also, if you're going to be using physical attacks, why would you choose an Adamant nature? Why not go with Rash or Naughty to get either a +Atk/SpA and -SpD since Goodra's got plenty of SpD anyway? I'm still a noob at this, so I want to know :p

Give me 3 random pokemon. I'll assemble a 6 man team around those 3 no matter how bad they are? Qualifications "MUST BE FULLY EVOLVED" some exceptions like good Evioliters. Suggestions cannot be all the same type. You can have 2 of the same type maximum. 1st team will have a Jumpluff / Dunsparce / Delibird. The DJD won't be stopped.

7L

Heads up!
Give me 3 random pokemon. I'll assemble a 6 man team around those 3 no matter how bad they are? Qualifications "MUST BE FULLY EVOLVED" some exceptions like good Evioliters. Suggestions cannot be all the same type. You can have 2 of the same type maximum. 1st team will have a Jumpluff / Dunsparce / Delibird. The DJD won't be stopped.

Greninja, protean
Gliscor, poison heal
salamance.

Begin :D

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
Just making sure, if I bring a level 27 to an online battle, it will boost it up to a level 50 and all of its stats accordingly based on IVs/Evs right?