What's new

Pokemon X and Y - Discussion/Friend Code Exchange

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
I should be able to make those thundurus'so for you as well as everything for everyone else too. I'll be on later tonight if your free along with those life orbs choice bands and specs and the charizard it's y could I also get that iron fist chimcar from you?
The Great one has returned. ( ͡° ^ ͡°)7 Hail

Indecisive

I've been a little busy but I'm about to get on and do some work I'll have that Darkrai you wanted anything else you need while I'm going at it?
<3. Besides The Keldo and Music Chick could i have a Sigilyph with magic gaurd, holding flame orb or Toxic orb, 6IV, With Stored Power, Psycho shift, Cosmic Power, and what ever 4th Move you think would be good. Im pretty sure you know what im trying to do with this Thing hehe.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I should be able to make those thundurus'so for you as well as everything for everyone else too. I'll be on later tonight if your free along with those life orbs choice bands and specs and the charizard it's y could I also get that iron fist chimcar from you?
Yeah man I have them all for you. I might have to breed chimchar really fast but np.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
OMFG!!!

Karma is amazing.

Just hatched a shiny trapinch (Flygon is one of my all time favourite shinies.

No foreign parents. The odds of that are VERY VERY low.

After smiting me for 1620 eggs for my larvitar, the pokegods blessed me in about 35 for my trapinch...I wasn't even going for the shiny yet lol

Indecisive

OMFG!!!

Karma is amazing.

Just hatched a shiny trapinch (Flygon is one of my all time favourite shinies.

No foreign parents. The odds of that are VERY VERY low.

After smiting me for 1620 eggs for my larvitar, the pokegods blessed me in about 35 for my trapinch...I wasn't even going for the shiny yet lol

What are the IV though. :DOGE