What's new

Pokemon X and Y - Discussion/Friend Code Exchange

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
Yeah I was going to get it to you, but I thought you left lol. I got my event Diancie so I don't need it really.
Oh, I did leave haha. Didn't know you planned on giving me more stuff. Don't really care much for Diancie though. Legendaries don't interest me in the slightest :p

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Oh, I did leave haha. Didn't know you planned on giving me more stuff. Don't really care much for Diancie though. Legendaries don't interest me in the slightest :p
Oh ok np. :) Guys Altaria is freaking gawdlike. Checks both Zards and just has an amazing typing and moveset. Running DD, Facade, Earthquake and Roost. It absolutely wrecks when given status with Facade and Pixelate.

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
I never played competitive pokemon until this gen, so I wasn't around for when Knock Off was weak as hell, but was it really that bad of a move? Why did they buff the hell out of it?

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I never played competitive pokemon until this gen, so I wasn't around for when Knock Off was weak as hell, but was it really that bad of a move? Why did they buff the hell out of it?
To give people more of a reason to not abuse dragons? Aside from that idk haha.