What's new

Pokemon X and Y - Discussion/Friend Code Exchange

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I keep looking at beedrill and thinking that maybe I was overhyped. :/ I hope I'm not, there's no way to tell for sure. Everyone thought Mega Pinsir would be garbage too, but here we are. Oh, and Greninja learns Ice punch and gunk shot now. So that will be fun to deal with. :D

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
I keep looking at beedrill and thinking that maybe I was overhyped. :/ I hope I'm not, there's no way to tell for sure. Everyone thought Mega Pinsir would be garbage too, but here we are. Oh, and Greninja learns Ice punch and gunk shot now. So that will be fun to deal with. :D
So we are not going to know if it's physical or special...

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
So we are not going to know if it's physical or special...
Pretty much. I think this will either keep him S tier for life or ban him honestly. First banned starter since Blaziken? Coincidentally in the gen 3 remake? This could also mean we see more mixed sets too. Just for dealing with fairies you could throw gunk shot on special greninja. Pretty sure uninvested it could at least 2kho azumarill.

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
I'm so excited for tutors man. I was gonna settle for HP Grass on Seviper but now I can get dat Giga Drain :D. Knock Off on Leafeon too! OH! And Drain Punch on Garbodor!

I GOTTA GET BREEDING!!!!!!

Also, anyone know who "Nebula" is? I have him on my FL and he's got a Garbodor safari, but I can't get access to his HA until we're both online at the same time :/

Last edited:

ShadowBeatz

Found him :D

Hey @FOREVER KING , you think at some point we can swing it so that we're both online in Pokemon at the same time? I'd to unlock your third safari slot and get them Hidden Abilities :rolleyes:

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
So after finally playing every mega in x and y, I decided my favorite of all the legal ones is a 3 way tie between Venusaur, T-Tar, and Alakazam. Lucario is definitely my fav if we are talking anything is game hands down lol.

Solo

Shadow Priest
So after finally playing every mega in x and y, I decided my favorite of all the legal ones is a 3 way tie between Venusaur, T-Tar, and Alakazam. Lucario is definitely my fav if we are talking anything is game hands down lol.
I hate Mega Lucario got banned. I spent DAYS looking for a shiny riolu in the Friend Safari. DAYS!!!!!!! Although, he have a neutral nature I still loved him. If I'm not mistaken he had Perfect IV's in Sp.Atk and Speed. That made me a bit happier.

Though.. I do use Mega Tyranitar because I don't have one with the ability Sand Stream.

ShadowBeatz

Mega Banette still holds the #1 spot for me by a long shot :D

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I hate Mega Lucario got banned. I spent DAYS looking for a shiny riolu in the Friend Safari. DAYS!!!!!!! Although, he have a neutral nature I still loved him. If I'm not mistaken he had Perfect IV's in Sp.Atk and Speed. That made me a bit happier.

Though.. I do use Mega Tyranitar because I don't have one with the ability Sand Stream.
I was really salty about the Lucario ban, but saw it coming from a mile. It's why I never really got comfortable with playing him at any point. I have no with finding shinies. Been playing the game for a year and I've only ever gotten one legit shiny. It didn't even have the IV's I wanted. ;__;

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
Oh also, all ORAS megas are playable on showdown now.
BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDRILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

seriously though

this mother effer right here.

I've been baton passing him Swords Dance and rolfcoptering