What's new

Pokemon X and Y - Discussion/Friend Code Exchange

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
Mega Zard Y as a Lead is stuppppppppppppppppppppid
lol prankster destiny bond :p Zard Y's dead as hell

But in all seriousness, I run him as a kamikaze pokemon but if I actually tried to make use of him he could probably be even better. Base 165 attack hot damn. I give him a brave nature with 0 speed IVs so he's slow as hell to pretty much guarantee that I go after my opponent. Hit em up with a Destiny Bond and if that doesn't kill me, I just click knock off. If he attacks me, he dies. If he doesn't attack me or he switches, he loses his item. Sure, toxic and burns are a bitch but just have a healer on your team and you're good :D

So I've been playing 1v1 a lot recently and what I thought was a stupid game mode actually turned out to be alot of fun. I would recommend it to anyone who has not played it to just give it like 10 games which takes no time at all. I'm currently ranked 8th on the ladder last time I checked using a team of Mega-Medicham, choice Kyurem-Black and a choice specs, sturdy Magnezone. And in this game mode if you don't have something for Mega Mawile and to a lesser extent Mega Charizard-X you are going to get wrecked. I knew Mega Mawile was annoying but I was surprised at how may pokes it beats 1 on 1. Off the top of my head I can't think of any physical attacker that guaranteed beats it 1 vs 1. Well maybe Mega-Charizard X.

Edit: Also I think the best thing about Charizard is not knowing if it's going to be X or Y.
Like here http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/1v1-141612371 I predicted X and got wrecked. But easy go, easy come I guess http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/1v1-141613905

Last edited:

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Anybody have a Hitmon with Drain Punch that I can borrow? Wanna bread one so I can make an Assault Vest set with it

GTDoffen

Meet your fate...
Have anyone heard anything about when Gamefreek will distribute Diancie? Rumours suggests it will come out in conjunction with the new movie :)

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
Have anyone heard anything about when Gamefreek will distribute Diancie? Rumours suggests it will come out in conjunction with the new movie :)
I think Japan already has it. When getting the movie. But Gamefreak will probably at this point delay it until Ruby/Saffire comes out.

GTDoffen

Meet your fate...
I dislike how Japan has access to so many events compared to the other countries/regions. It makes sense why they do, but still grinds my gear a bit