What's new

Pokemon X and Y - Discussion/Friend Code Exchange

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Anyone have a larvesta with Giga Drain? I swear I hate how a lot of pokes in this game need the BW move tutor to learn some great moves, yet I dont have BW

ZEROX

Noob
Can anyone please help with a Stealth rock/Whilrdwind Skarmory, My friend really needs him. If you can help me I would really appreciate it. ty...

ZEROX

Noob
Timid Vivillion with compound eyes anyone? My friend's trying to pull this "Vivillion Sweep" he saw on youtube lol

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Gonna work on some Timid Houndour with Destiny Bond tomorrow. HMU if you want one.

Also, I'm working on my pokedex and the only thing I need to see are the event legends. Celebi, jirachi, deoxys, manaphy, shaymin, arceus, meloetta and genesect. If anyone could help me out with some trades (I will trade back), then I'll be grateful.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
Gonna work on some Timid Houndour with Destiny Bond tomorrow. HMU if you want one.

Also, I'm working on my pokedex and the only thing I need to see are the event legends. Celebi, jirachi, deoxys, manaphy, shaymin, arceus, meloetta and genesect. If anyone could help me out with some trades (I will trade back), then I'll be grateful.
I'll hook you up