What's new

Pig's Most Wanted List - WoundCowboy - Bounty Collected, Results Are In!

DarkPage

Noob
Also would WW be too much? Don't have anything to record with but would love finally test to see of I am good enough to beat any top players in a set

AK rtd

Noob
this thread is awesome! just a few ideas on how to improve the format IMO.

SCREENING PHASE

* players could challenge Wound Cowboy in a 1st to 5 unrecorded for free.
this will allow for more challenges and quickly separate the talent from the frauds.

There are 2 path ways from here.

CANDIDATE LOSES TO WOUND COWBOY

* the results get reported back to Pig so that he can update this thread with them and the candidate paypals Wound Cowboy $5 for his wasted time if it is a skunk(Wound Cowboy wins 5-0). This gives Wound Cowboy incentive to skunk them while earning money.

CANDIDATE BEATS WOUND COWBOY

* It's a good chance that we won't end up here. BUT, if we do...Now we have potential. Candidate reports results back to Pig. Pig updates this thread, hypes up the candidate and sets up a stream match at a specific time so that everyone can watch the finale in a 1st to 10(could be 20 but 10 is enough). At this time, donations/side bets could go on for extra hype before(in this thread)/during(in steam chat) the finale.

Jim

Emperor of the Moon
@AK Pig Of The Hut are you going to be updating this thread with videos?

Love the idea of this thread. Finished listening to new KTP and @GGA 16 Bit is right, there are no good rivalries in Injustice now. This is starting to breed hype for specific matches. Already just reading this thread I want to see PLAYING TO W1N vs Zyphox. Really hoping NEC wakes up the Injustice scene and ignites rivalries.

Colonel-Gilgamesh

Hates NRS for making me not like Superman
Say, are there any time limits on this? And if Wound can't do PSN, did anyone mention an alternative so the PSNets can get their chance?

RM Jonnitti

Hot Dog
just wondering why is zod way more cash than everyone else. it kind of makes me want to just learn that matchup and go ham if he shows up to NEC.